good morning Foxes, Poshie here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: good morning Fox's, Poshie here

looking forward to locking horns with you 'big guns' Dec 20th..

Hi JOE - Having spent Tuesday nights in such places as Hartlepool and the Don Valley Stadium, we're not seeing ourselves as 'big guns' these days.

You're welcome here. Do you know Nipper? (She's my sister!)

Hi JOE - Having spent Tuesday nights in such places as Hartlepool and the Don Valley Stadium, we're not seeing ourselves as 'big guns' these days.

You're welcome here. Do you know Nipper? (She's my sister!)

the lass with the rattle?...yep.

the lass with the rattle?...yep.

Hardly a lass - she's old enough to get that Winter Fuel Payment now! But that's her.

I see you lot have already bought more than 3,000 tickets - less than 100 left and the match is still more than a fortnight away. That's a great effort.

Welcome :039:

Be a good test against these lot. Not lost since end of August.

Have you been playing well mate? I rate Ferguson as a manager. Chip off the old block me thinks. Impressed with Mackail-Smith too. I don't think you'll lose him in Jan either cus your chairman has a bit of cash behind him doesn't he?

Hardly a lass - she's old enough to get that Winter Fuel Payment now! But that's her.

I see you lot have already bought more than 3,000 tickets - less than 100 left and the match is still more than a fortnight away. That's a great effort.

great effort indeed, the owner/chairman has asked us to turn out and support the lads during December and as he's 'one of the lads' we do as he asks us to.

We're a small but proud club who really try and support the team and club. Our average home attendance minus away support is only 5900 so to have a following of 3100 the week before Xams gives everybody a lift within the club especially our very young team.

Laters

Welcome :039:

Be a good test against these lot. Not lost since end of August.

Have you been playing well mate? I rate Ferguson as a manager. Chip off the old block me thinks. Impressed with Mackail-Smith too. I don't think you'll lose him in Jan either cus your chairman has a bit of cash behind him doesn't he?

considering the average age of the team that played last saturday was 23 these kids never cease to amaze me, they'd all run through a brick wall for their team mates.

We've played this season some of wonderful attacking stuff and had many acolades from other clubs, we're going through our bad patch at the moment where we don't seem to be able to put three passes together, however we haven't lost.

I'd take a draw now however if our boys are on their game, I promise you it will be one hell of a match.

I hope they didn't see our defensive performance against Daggers.

Also, Posh are probably the club I respect the most in this division.

I hope they didn't see our defensive performance against Daggers.

Also, Posh are probably the club I respect the most in this division.

Yeah i do have respect for these too. I'd rather they go up than the dirty leeds scum. I'd be worried if they didn't get up that they may lose Mackail-Smith in the summer due to ambition and maybe ferguson too if they dont get up. be a shame if they did though. looking forward to the game and also a trip down to london road.

TBH, probably yes we have lots of wankers as fans and the club's understanding of fan and customer care is awful.

Are you intimately aware of all of the posh fans and the way they treat their fans? In another thread the guys says they have pulled the same stunt with the VAT, maybe they aren't that great?

No, I am going off the few times I have visited London Road, in the same I'm making my opinion about City on the times I visited on our ground.

I wan't meaning to have a go, it just seemed a very strange thing to say.

As long as you're not Adrian Durham....

take the mic away from him and he's just like me and you mate, really nice bloke Posh through and through, dragged up on The Dogsthorpe Estate which is like Toxteth on a bad day..

Slight thread drift, the game isn't all ticket for home supporters is it?

take the mic away from him and he's just like me and you mate, really nice bloke Posh through and through, dragged up on The Dogsthorpe Estate which is like Toxteth on a bad day..

Slight thread drift, the game isn't all ticket for home supporters is it?

It isn't at the moment - but POSH fans should be aware of the unforgiving nature of Leicester fans and stewards who find opponents' fans near them.

It isn't at the moment - but POSH fans should be aware of the unforgiving nature of Leicester fans and stewards who find opponents' fans near them.

Our supporters will not enter home areas, they are well aware of the repercussions etc...just that our official site keeps going on about it being an all ticket match though refuse to clarify if it is, if that makes sense.

Though I do remember a game at Filbert Street where all Posh fans were banned due to some work on a new main stand, a couple of hundred still made the visit scatterd around the other three stands. When Cooper scored that pen we did a "yep' and shut the F--- Up. The return game saw us give you 10,000 tickets...

How Iorfa never scrored 5 that day, god knows?

Last edited:
Our supporters will not enter home areas, they are well aware of the repercussions etc...just that our official site keeps going on about it being an all ticket match though refuse to clarify if it is, if that makes sense.

It is all-ticket in that everybody will need a ticket to get in. There is never 'pay-on-the-gate' for home fans, although tickets for the home areas can be usually be bought at the tickets offices right up to kick-off time.

There is usually a single 'cash turnstile' for away fans but, in view of the fact that you have sold your whole allocation (almost!), it will not be open for this game.

I hope this explains things.

... I do remember a game at Filbert Street where all Posh fans were banned due to some work on a new main stand, a couple of hundred still made the visit scatterd around the other three stands. When Cooper scored that pen we did a "yep' and shut the F--- Up
August 1993 while the work on the Carling Stand was being completed. I remember it well.

The return game saw us give you 10,000 tickets...

And the Cambridgeshire Police arranged for 20,000 of their finest to welcome us to your city. I remember it well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670