As our terrace chant goes..

I'm Boro till I die
Unlike that fat tawt Fry
He's full of shyte, a parasite
Just f--- Off Barry Fry.

edit...sorry, Rice Pudding......Yuk

Last edited:
Re: good morning Fox's, Poshie here

Well, goes without saying I like THAT Durham, for sure - I meant ginger pants Adrian.

The return game saw us give you 10,000 tickets...

August 1993 while the work on the Carling Stand was being completed. I remember it well.

And the Cambridgeshire Police arranged for 20,000 of their finest to welcome us to your city. I remember it well.

Was that the game where Posh won 3-0:102:

If so we were absolutely pants that day. If i remember it was late in the season and it was quite a crucial match for us in terms of promotion.

Btw i hope your toilet facilities have improved since that day:icon_wink

If so we were absolutely pants that day. If i remember it was late in the season and it was quite a crucial match for us in terms of promotion.

I think so, two streakers and a fire in the middle of the terrace. Remember singing "we've got fire, you've not". Also police dogs everywhere.

A vision of Tony Philliskirk has just drifted into my head to annoy me. I have a bad feeling about this Peterborough game, they're our bogey side.

A vision of Tony Philliskirk has just drifted into my head to annoy me. I have a bad feeling about this Peterborough game, they're our bogey side.

For those of us at a certain age, there is a name to conjure with. :icon_wink

I have a bad feeling about this Peterborough game, they're our bogey side.

By what definition are Peterborough our bogey side? We've played them just 8 times in the past, winning 3 and losing 3.

Could it just be that you are a pessimist?

Well done to Posh for bringing so many to the Walkers...

It's not just that they are bringing so many, they've (almost) sold out so far in advance!

For some reason I always remember us losing to the Posh when I was a kid. I thought they were amazing.

I see you lot have already bought more than 3,000 tickets - less than 100 left and the match is still more than a fortnight away. That's a great effort.

I rate Ferguson as a manager. Chip off the old block me thinks. Impressed with Mackail-Smith too.

Posh are probably the club I respect the most in this division.

Yeah i do have respect for these too.

Well done to Posh

I thought they (Posh) were amazing.

Can I be the first in this thread to state quite categorically that I don't give a flying fcuk about the Peterborough lot, I have no time for them whatsoever, I hope their fans endure a miserable time at the Walkers and that they go home having witnessed their teams total capitulation to the might of Leicester City by means of a 4 nil thrashing.

FFS folks, the Posh forum is that way ------->

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670