good morning Foxes, Poshie here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I be the first in this thread to state quite categorically that I don't give a flying fcuk about the Peterborough lot, I have no time for them whatsoever, I hope their fans endure a miserable time at the Walkers and that they go home having witnessed their teams total capitulation to the might of Leicester City by means of a 4 nil thrashing.

FFS folks, the Posh forum is that way ------->

we'll do our best to keep warm and give our team a rahh rahh.

Can I be the first in this thread to state quite categorically that I don't give a flying fcuk about the Peterborough lot, I have no time for them whatsoever, I hope their fans endure a miserable time at the Walkers and that they go home having witnessed their teams total capitulation to the might of Leicester City by means of a 4 nil thrashing.

About time there was a common sense post, all this homo hugging friendly shit is doing my head in. Our fans are complete c**ts, their fans are no doubt complete c**ts, let's not try to pretend otherwise. FFS it's football, not big friendly gay tag team cotton wool wrestling.

Last edited:
About time there was a common sense post, all this homo hugging friendly shit is doing my head in. Our fans are complete c**ts, there fans are no doubt complete c**ts, let's not try to pretend otherwise. FFS it's football, not big friendly gay tag team cotton wool wrestling.

:icon_lol:

About time there was a common sense post, all this homo hugging friendly shit is doing my head in. Our fans are complete c**ts, their fans are no doubt complete c**ts, let's not try to pretend otherwise. FFS it's football, not big friendly gay tag team cotton wool wrestling.

Our fans are splendid fellows and certainly not 'lady's wee holes'

3428858.jpg

Our forum is this way: http://www.londonroad.net/

Ooh I feel like Wizbit.

We are all looking forward to this match. There are plenty who are trying to say this is a local derby - but we couldn't give a monkeys toss about you (in the nicest possible sense, of course).

I believe that Tigers are at home that day as well. If any of you get the train from Oakham or Melton you won't get on it.

We are currently trying to get Cross Country trains to lay on extras, but as it is there will be 1500 people at Peterborough station trying to get on the 600 seats on the trains that day. Anybody at a later station won't stand a chance.

This is probably beofre your time Poshie but I remember Peterborough being Third Division standard in the 1950s and early 1960s but not be allowed in the league. The fourth division was a closed shop. I saw that Peterborough team win a non-league match 7-1 away from home. Peterborough were the victim of a great injustice then and I have had a soft spot for them ever since. I dislike Millwall,still have my doubts about the way MK Dons were formed and as for Leeds doubts does not enter into my opinion of them. So as someone has to go up with us let it be Peterborough. Apart from that I like your cathedral.

This is probably beofre your time Poshie but I remember Peterborough being Third Division standard in the 1950s and early 1960s but not be allowed in the league. The fourth division was a closed shop. I saw that Peterborough team win a non-league match 7-1 away from home. Peterborough were the victim of a great injustice then and I have had a soft spot for them ever since. I dislike Millwall,still have my doubts about the way MK Dons were formed and as for Leeds doubts does not enter into my opinion of them. So as someone has to go up with us let it be Peterborough. Apart from that I like your cathedral.
It was a long time before my time, but that must have been the best non-league team of all time (is that a good thing?). I understand Gateshead were unlucky to drop out though.

I am old enough to remember your 8,000 going home with their tails between their legs (or cocks in the case of the two streakers) in the early 90s though. I've never seen fans so disappointed.

It was a long time before my time, but that must have been the best non-league team of all time (is that a good thing?). I understand Gateshead were unlucky to drop out though.

I am old enough to remember your 8,000 going home with their tails between their legs (or cocks in the case of the two streakers) in the early 90s though. I've never seen fans so disappointed.

We were bloody awful that day, you would have thought we were relegation rather than promotion candidates

Cheap, sickenening homo erotic euphemism

For any tight feckers out there, I have a free adult ticket in the kop going spare for the Posh game, together with a free under 8 ticket

Our fans are splendid fellows and certainly not 'lady's wee holes'

]

That is correct. You only have to read the Forum regularly to realise that Leicester fans are kindly, wise, witty and never biased. .Peterborough may have the better cathedral but we have in Matty Fryatt the greatest living Englishman.

you're probably not aware but our central defender ZAK who joined us 16 games games ago had without question been a major contribution to our 15 game unbeaten run.

He will NOT be playing for us Dec 20th...I'm sure we will struggle to contain your striking partneship.

you're probably not aware but our central defender ZAK who joined us 16 games games ago had without question been a major contribution to our 15 game unbeaten run.

He will NOT be playing for us Dec 20th...I'm sure we will struggle to contain your striking partneship.

SHHH, dont call it a partnership, you'll get all the mongies fecking moaning about Howard again now...:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669