Good Old Fashioned Racism Is Still Alive & Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wasn't already boycotting Pizza Hut for making shit pizzas, I might consider boycotting them for this.

Christ.

If you'd consider boycotting a company over something so trivial as this I'd hate to be in Nestle and Coke's position when you find out what they've done.

It's not racist, they just might think that because they're footballers, they might think they can get away with eating food for free

This is just ridiculous.
Everybody knows that black people only eat fried chicken or curry goat, sometimes both.
Pizza? As if.

This is just ridiculous.
Everybody knows that black people only eat fried chicken or curry goat, sometimes both.
Pizza? As if.

I am not black. :018:

This is just ridiculous.
Pizza? As if.

What about da rice & pea?

I was once asked to pay in advance whilst on a boys night out early evening in a chinky restaurant in Church St.
I don't hold it against them and certainly don't consider them to be racist.

I was once asked to pay in advance whilst on a boys night out early evening in a chinky restaurant in Church St.

Boys = sheep, and therein lies your problem.

Christ.

If you'd consider boycotting a company over something so trivial as this I'd hate to be in Nestle and Coke's position when you find out what they've done.

How charming of you to assume that you know me. FYI, I am boycotting Nestle and would boycott Coke if I had any need for sugared water.

How charming of you to assume that you know me. FYI, I am boycotting Nestle and would boycott Coke if I had any need for sugared water.

Where have I given any indication of claiming to know you - or even being slightly interested in wanting to?

I hope you aren't considering boycotting my posts. I simply wouldn't be able to bear that. I wonder how Nestle cope?

Chinky?! You ****ing racist!

Only joking :icon_wink

Boys = sheep, and therein lies your problem.
If they'd have accepted mutton in payment, it would have cost an arm and a leg. Which is about the same price as an Egyptian holiday.

I'm here all week.

Last edited:
This is rubbish. I was black for a bit, Pizza Hut never refused me service. And as for them being professional footballs, thats nonesense too, I've met the lads in question, quiet, unassuming roofers from the black country. And it wasn't Pizza Hut either it was a roadside cafe. So this story is rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669