Good times, Bad times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

I would just like to say that the forum seems to have pulled itself out of the poo swamp and is beginning to flourish once again, three cheers to webbo for not ending it.

Also, I'd like to thank myself for some of the great posts and humour that has been clearly witnessed on the forum over the past month or so. Well done for reaching that 15000 post milestone Joe_Fox, you truly are a great poster. Thanks

Also thanks to the likes of Alex (dr.spin), Rovrum (chancellor extremo), homer (wafer breaker :wink: ), dunc, mad biker, xsub, samuelLJackson, cobbo and the rest of you penis smokers because without you I've got no one to enjoy my posts, also, no-one to be compared to and proven to be probably the funniest poster around.

The club has been in tatters this week after Micky 'the bear' Adams sodded off but a new day has dawn and on Saturday we can see what's in store for the a few weeks. I'm predicting a big win for us.

If you're going to Coventry (or even if you have been sent) then get behind the lads 100% and cheer them to victory. No one person is bigger than our football club, we are all in it together. Be sure to give them a cheer from me.

I've got until next Wednesday off because it is my Birthday on Saturday so hopefully I get the present I really want - 3 pints, 3 points would also be good. Either way, have a fantastic weekend you poohtashes and remember to
VOTE JOE_FOX you tossers.

Over and out.

DurhamFox said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wa that all 7?

Near enough you penis smoking wank shaft :lol: :lol: :wink:

Vote for the fox in the box, vote JF you tossers!!!

You're a legend, I don't care what Webbo says, you're alright kid!!!

alex said:
Vote for the fox in the box, vote JF you tossers!!!

You're a legend, I don't care what Webbo says, you're alright kid!!!

Cheers chief.

have a spin weekend. 8)

It would appear you have already used your quota on the trading insults thread.

WEBBBBBOOOO!!

mind your head on the door on the way out joe :D

agree, activity on here has certainly perked up a bit of recent weeks. generally the quality of posts has improved. score one for talking balls :)

SamJ

ps watch the name spelling joe :)

mad biker said:
Look me up at Cov JF, I`ll buy you a pint for your birthday, how old by the way ?

you dont think he's actually going to a game mb ???? :lol: :lol:

joe thanks for the mention :roll: chav :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673