Goodbye Talkingballs (For Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

As many of you will know by now, I am off on my adventures tomorrow evening and will probably not have much chance to post on the forum during my trip. Now I am sure that many of you will be pleased and maybe a few of you could not care less, but I will miss this place more than I could ever have imagined when I first signed up all those years ago. During the 4 or so years that I have been involved I have been a firery character as im sure many will agree, however I like to think that I have calmed down over the last few months, and as a result have contributed more recently than ever before.

Im pleased that my 10000thpost has fallen on such a monumental day ;) However with the way our team has been performing over the entire season I am sure that more important days are to be had in the coming weeks. Thanks to all the regulars on the site who truely do make this place worth visiting, no matter how much it has changed over the years. And thanks for Jeff for putting the effort in year after year.

Speak to you all soon, maybe even in the morning, I will post the addess of my travel journal in case anyone is interested how I get on, I would also appreciate the odd message off you with regards to City etc.

Ta Ra Talkingballs

Last edited:
Take care, Lako, because as I said to mg the other day, I have never once seen a back packer on the news coming back alive. I fully expect you to die, but a part of me hopes you don't.

You make me laugh on here a lot, I'll miss you if you die.

Have a good time. I quite envy you - SAGA holidays are not quite the same.

Can you bring me some duty free cigars back please?

Best of luck lako, enjoy yourself and try not to get raped & dismembered by anybody.

Have fun and be safe! (no other comments to be made, everyone has said everything I think)

Thanks everyone, im off the airport in a moment. Thanks for having me ;)

[size=+200]COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!![/size]

Thanks everyone, im off the airport in a moment. Thanks for having me ;)

[size=+200]COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!![/size]

Have a great trip and where are you going? :icon_bigg :icon_wink

lucky fecker, have a good time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49