Google+

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never even looked at Twitter, have you?
If you had, you wouldn't be repeating that nonsensical canard which is only used by people that haven't got the first notion what Twitter is used for.

Got an account, realised it was shit, deleted it.

Got an account, couldn't fathom what possible use anybody could make of a micro-blogging feed despite 200 million other people finding various uses, so I went to the trouble of deleting my account instead of just abandoning it.

Right on brother

I'm considering starting a social thingy which has all the best bits from Facebook, Google, Friends Reunited and Twitter. It will be called Faecal Fritter. Something to sink your teeth into.

I'm considering starting a social thingy which has all the best bits from Facebook, Google, Friends Reunited and Twitter. It will be called Faecal Fritter. Something to sink your teeth into.

:icon_lol:

That's actually quite funny. You should register the domain now before somebody else catches up.

Right on brother

Nothing like leaving your account available for some speccy Chinese twat to hack into it and use it to build up whatever small details you have entered to buy and smack around a few Liberian hookers, and sign up for a nectar card via homebase.

Or, it could just be that I don't like twitter and can't be bothered with it.

Nothing like leaving your account available for some speccy Chinese twat to hack into it and use it to build up whatever small details you have entered to buy and smack around a few Liberian hookers, and sign up for a nectar card via homebase.

Or, it could just be that I don't like twitter and can't be bothered with it.

or it could be you are just an idiot!

Got an account, realised it was shit, deleted it.
I used to have a very low opinion of it, but later realised that was because the only people I knew who used it followed the most braindead selection of utter ****s it's possible to imagine, and Ian Stringer, so from what I could tell Twitter was entirely populated by people who knew **** all about anything but insisted on spraying their worthless opinions at people. However if you've got an ounce or two of sense, you can extract some good from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00