Gradel to Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewHei

Winger Max Gradel has confirmed to skysports.com that he has joined Leeds United on a two-and-a-half-year contract after leaving Leicester.

Re: Gradel hands in transfer request

Shame. would have rather kept a potentially promising player for 6 years as opposed to a potential waste of money for 6 months.

Hopefully pearson/milan have got this one right though previous signings of players of similar ages suggest otherwise.

I've got no feelings whether he should have gone or stayed - but it is good to see a professional footballer who does the honest thing and doesn't try to screw the system for every last penny. I bet his agent hates him.

Bye Gradel, good luck for the future, without doubt this guy has potential but I have never rated him that highly at all, it is a strange one to get rid of a young attacking winger however I can see why we have sold him.

Bye Gradel, good luck for the future, without doubt this guy has potential but I have never rated him that highly at all, it is a strange one to get rid of a young attacking winger however I can see why we have sold him.

Why is it strange to get rid of somebody that doesn't want to be at the club?

He wants first team football and we can't offer that to him.

Why is it strange to get rid of somebody that doesn't want to be at the club?

The only reason that he doesn't want to be at the club is because he isn't playing, it is strange as he is a young talent who I thougt Pearson would have wanted to keep hold of. I don't care personally.

The only reason that he doesn't want to be at the club is because he isn't playing, it is strange as he is a young talent who I thougt Pearson would have wanted to keep hold of. I don't care personally.

How can you be so sure?

Don't believe everything you read what comes out of our club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669