Great News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cafe, it is indeed great news winning the premier league and all the plaudits it has brought us. Not to mention playing in the champions league next season.

As for your lot, what a total embarrassment you couldn't even sell your Wembley allocation. Either that or a hell of a lot of your fans went dressed as red seats. A totally pathetic show of support on the day, was there some Rugby on somewhere??

We can afford to be magnanimous ( and a bit patronising) Well done, Hull - they mashed SW - could have been more but SW's keeper kept them in the match with some fine saves. But as Brucie said, 'Hull are not equipped for the Premier League' - we'll see.
TBH more looking forward to seeing David Nugent back in the PL.

Hugs and kisses
So, you are so shallow, polarised and stupid (although the last is a given), you don't even have the decency/brains in your thread to say a grudging well done to the 5000/1 winners of the Premier League but choose to post about the play off final.

You, my poor Yorkshire cousin are a remploy.

Really really really wanted the Wednesday to win this one so we could have some proper, real football supporters at the KP next season.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll still make our own atmosphere when the Hull taxi turns up with their away support.

Rest assured Cambers I was with you all the way(along with everyone l know).I even tried to purchase some of your clippy clappers.Unfortunately l was refused, told to man up, and remember that l was old school

Ah Hull Shitty. Do we have to put up with them boring ****s again?

I loved all the negative comments on twitter about Hull's promotion and the poor turnout of fans.
Where have you been since January cafe? I thought you had disappeared like your team had, whose form in the second half of the season has been average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669