Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Banned
Hello all English football fans!

As already you are knowing this that I am doing my best buggering up your chances of winning the World Cup. I am very sorry for doing this but Nancy told me that if I stopped Italy from winning the cup she would come out as a man.

And this would not look good on my CV. They are not liking those maricons at the Bernabeu (except my good friend David of course).

So sorry again! And please not so much crying as we are crashing against Trinidad and Tobaggan - it makes your beer all salty!

Last edited:
Sven said:
Hello all English football fans!

As already you are knowing this that I am doing my best buggering up your chances of winning the World Cup. I am very sorry for doing this but Nancy told me that if I stopped Italy from winning the cup she would come out as a man.

And this would not look good on my CV. They are not liking those maricons at the Bernabeu (except my good friend David of course).

So sorry again! And please not so much crying as we are crashing against Trinidad and Tobaggan - it makes your beer all salty!

You god damn Sveedish arsenhole

Fukk Off and come back with a sensible post, knobcheese

There is only room for one Scandinavian on this forum you Swedish arse.... and that's me....now feck off...

Hugh Jarse said:
There is only room for one Scandinavian on this forum you Swedish arse.... and that's me....now feck off...
:081: :icon_lol:

drummindefender said:
alrite hugh hows mrs jarse? caught any fish lately?
Mr Drummings! You are good? you still 'smacking the skins' yes?

Mrs jarse likes the summer, the warm weather makes her think of nothing but the penetration, which makes me happy!

the fishing for me has stopped, too many years with the big waves and the salty seamen, although I miss visiting highlands massage parlour on the west coast of scotland. He used to take delivery of our 'catch' with great eagerness.

Back soon I am hoping!

Hugh Jarse said:
Mr Drummings! You are good? you still 'smacking the skins' yes?

Mrs jarse likes the summer, the warm weather makes her think of nothing but the penetration, which makes me happy!

the fishing for me has stopped, too many years with the big waves and the salty seamen, although I miss visiting highlands massage parlour on the west coast of scotland. He used to take delivery of our 'catch' with great eagerness.

Back soon I am hoping!
indeed still smacking those skins hugh! i'm glad to see mrs jarse is enjoying the summer months-shame about the fishing though, i know you liked nothing better then the smell of fish in the early morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669