Grounds

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeno

New Member
So what Premiership grounds have you been to?

I've been
Filbo and The Walkers (obviously)
St.james Park
Stamford Bridge
Anfield
Old Trafford
The City of Manchester Stadium
St.Andrews
Ellend road

I've got a ticket for the Blackburn game later this month, and I'm also going to get tickets for The Valley and Highbury.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Reebok Stadium
Elland Road
Filbert Street and Way


Not been to many away games, But I was mightily impressed by Bolton's stadium.......
 

FOX MENTAL

New Member
Filbo-Walkers
Highbury
Old trafford
Anfield
Loftus road
St Andrews
Reebok Stadium
City Of manchester
Villa Park
Everton
8) 8)
 

Anonymous

New Member
all of them!!

have only missed one away game since 1992,so i've only got some of the lower leagues grounds to visit now....luckily i go quite a few pre-season friendlies so the list of ones to do is getting shorter!!!
 

FOX MENTAL

New Member
My Uncle has been to every Ground in the Prem, Div 1, Div 2, Div 3 and Conference!!! 8) 8)
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
Anonymous said:
all of them!!

have only missed one away game since 1992,so i've only got some of the lower leagues grounds to visit now....luckily i go quite a few pre-season friendlies so the list of ones to do is getting shorter!!!

So you can post as a "GUEST" again? Bad idea IMO.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I've been to:

Elland Road
Old Trafford
Highbury
Villa Park
Molineux
Anfield
Goodison Park
Walkers Stadium
 

Petrescu

Member
All Grounds I been to..

Aston Villa - Villa Park
Blackburn - Ewood Park
Blackpool - Bloomfield Road
Bournemouth - Fitness First Stadium
Coventry - Highfield Road
Leicester - Filbert Street
Leicester - Walkers Stadium
Man Utd - Old Trafford
Sheff Weds - Hillsborough
Wolves - Molineux
Wembley
 

webmaster

Moderator
English league grounds I've not been to:

Yeovil
Doncaster
Chesterfield
Wycombe
Huddersfield


I've also been to a few Scottish grounds:
Hampden
Celtic
Hibernian
Falkirk
Kilmarnock
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
webmaster said:
English league grounds I've not been to:

Yeovil
Doncaster
Chesterfield
Wycombe
Huddersfield


I've also been to a few Scottish grounds:
Hampden
Celtic
Hibernian
Falkirk
Kilmarnock

Webbo, your modesty amazes me! :wink:
 

webmaster

Moderator
Joe_Fox said:
webmaster said:
English league grounds I've not been to:

Yeovil
Doncaster
Chesterfield
Wycombe
Huddersfield


I've also been to a few Scottish grounds:
Hampden
Celtic
Hibernian
Falkirk
Kilmarnock

Webbo, your modesty amazes me! :wink:

Actually the number of league grounds I've been to has gone down recently rather than up!

I've not been to the clubs that were promoted to the league, and I haven't been to any 'new' grounds for a while.

Also I've not been to the new grounds at H*ll and Darlington.


There are plenty of people who have been to all 92 grounds.
 

Scowcroft

New Member
Scowcroft said:
Reebok Stadium
Elland Road
Filbert Street and Way


Not been to many away games, But I was mightily impressed by Bolton's stadium.......

Oh yeah, I forgot Wembley....... :oops:
 

MKFox

New Member
Ricey said:
Scowcroft said:
Oh yeah, I forgot Wembley....... :oops:

What Premiership team plays at Wembley? :wink:

you could argue that arsenal did. They did play a few home games there in the champions league.
If you were being a pedant....
:wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Chelsea819
2Liverpool818
3Manchester City817
4Brighton815
5Tottenham 815
6Manchester Utd814
7West Ham Utd814
8Everton814
9Brentford812
10Wolves812
11Leicester811
12Arsenal811
13Aston Villa810
14Palace88
15Southampton87
16Watford87
17Leeds Utd86
18Burnley83
19Newcastle Utd83
20Norwich City82

Latest posts

Top