Gta4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is open ended Melts and the online looks belting too, you can expolre take on missions or just go on the rampage if you like :icon_lol:

I pre-ordered it from Amazon this morning, should be with me on Tuesday morning hopefully. It's strange though, I haven't owned a GTA game since the original GTA on PS1, but I just had a sudden urge to buy this one.

I'm afraid you might be waiting a while mate...

From the Amazon site:

Due to high demand for this product, we have sold out of our pre-order allocation for dispatch on April 28th. Should you place an order on or after the 8th of April, this will be for additional stock that we hope to dispatch on May 8th. Please check your order’s expected delivery estimate for more accurate information.

I reckon you'd be better off cancelling that and taking your chances elsewhere.

I'm afraid you might be waiting a while mate...

From the Amazon site:

I reckon you'd be better off cancelling that and taking your chances elsewhere.

I've paid for first class delivery and it reckons it will be dispatched today and delivered on Tuesday/Wednesday when I go on the track packages thing. If you order it from there now it does say 8th May dispatch date.

Dispatched today, arrives on Wednesday - wankers.

Well there were people queueing outside Blockbuster in Beaumont Fleas at 9.15 this evening, what a bunch of bloody saddo's. By the time you get it and get home, it will be about time to go to bed so why not just get it in the morning?

Well there were people queueing outside Blockbuster in Beaumont Fleas at 9.15 this evening, what a bunch of bloody saddo's. By the time you get it and get home, it will be about time to go to bed so why not just get it in the morning?

Because they'll have booked the day off work so they can stay up all night playing it.

And by the morning they might have sold out.

Because they'll have booked the day off work so they can stay up all night playing it.

And by the morning they might have sold out.

Book the day off work to play a video game? Only the saddest of the saddo's would do that.

Book the day off work to play a video game? Only the saddest of the saddo's would do that.
When Gears of War 2 is released, I'll be taking a month off work and a month's lease on a bedsit without a doorbell.

Suprisingly delivered this morning! Shame I'm on my way out and won't be back till 10.30 tonight......bollocks.

Saw then discussing this on the News this morning and they showed bits of it...Quite why anybody would enjoy 'playing' this is beyond me but it takes akl kinds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669