Guppy and Hignett released by Leeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't have got rid of Guppy IMO.

We shouldn't have got rid of Guppy IMO.

JF, why do you think Leeds got rid, because they were brill?
We' ve all got to stop this "we should have kept him/ them etc"
The long and the short of it is, they have gone. Micky has now got a different set of players. Time will tell if they are good enough.Before Mr Elsby comes on and starts whining about 49 games this 49 games that. Change the bloody record, you are getting boring. Those 49 games are history(no mention of the 40 odd games prior to that, why?). Lets see what is to come. :roll:
I'm not gonna say keep the faith coz it would be wasted on a few of you! :evil:

xsubmariner said:
The long and the short of it is, they have gone. Micky has now got a different set of players. Time will tell if they are good enough.Before Mr Elsby comes on and starts whining about 49 games this 49 games that. Change the bloody record, you are getting boring. Those 49 games are history(no mention of the 40 odd games prior to that, why?). Lets see what is to come. :roll:

Everyone blames the bad run on muzzy leaving, but he was there in most of the 49 games?

step said:
I thought guppy scored a couple of weeks ago

He did. They were both only signed on a one-month contract anyway... Hignett has been 'snapped up' by Darlington.

We could have done with Guppy taking the free-kicks in the Brighton game, as Stewart's delivieries were awful!

xsubmariner said:

Leeds got rid cos they have about as much money as I do in my back pocket!

xsubmariner said:
Agree with what you are saying but, i really would have kept him, he cant do much now other than put in crosses, but at least its a more effective contribution than wilcox or stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566