Ha Ha Ha!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

dawson_shrug.jpg

Forest Who???!!!??!!

Where is Marlon these days, ever since they have been fighting relegation he's barely been on here (ie for the past 18 months). I'm sure he's happy with Megson's brand of 'entertaining' football anyway. maybe he's counting the 'hoofs' by Forest now, not us.

By the way, can anyone see Forest staying up now? 7 points off safety and losing their 2 best players doesn't bode well to me.

Just hope I'm not jinxing it! :lol:

Dunc said:
Where is Marlon these days, ever since they have been fighting relegation he's barely been on here (ie for the past 18 months). I'm sure he's happy with Megson's brand of 'entertaining' football anyway. maybe he's counting the 'hoofs' by Forest now, not us.

By the way, can anyone see Forest staying up now? 7 points off safety and losing their 2 best players doesn't bode well to me.

You noticed the 'Marlon Baiting' then Dunc :wink: :lol:
8 million quid though is'nt bad, pity Megson wo'nt see much of it and can only buy lower league, ahh bless. :lol:

£8 million in the bank now though! They have all the financial clought to buy themselves out of trouble! :?

Naughty Fox said:
Dunc said:

8 million quid though is'nt bad, pity Megson wo'nt see much of it and can only buy lower league, ahh bless. :lol:

He can buy from any league he wants to. Championship clubs can buy from the premiership, but not the other way around.

They have saved themselves by selling Dawson and Reid...I'm convinced of it :x

EMC Fox said:
SilverFox said:
£8 million in the bank now though! They have all the financial clought to buy themselves out of trouble! :?

I'm sure most of it will go to pay off the council and line ND's pocket :lol:

They have already paid off the council!

SilverFox said:
Naughty Fox said:
Dunc said:

He can buy from any league he wants to. Championship clubs can buy from the premiership, but not the other way around.

They have saved themselves by selling Dawson and Reid...I'm convinced of it :x

I did'nt forget about that, but meant who in there right minds would sign from the prem to play champ 1 next season :wink:

EMC Fox said:
SilverFox said:
EMC Fox said:
SilverFox said:

Who told you that? They just restructured the debt over 5-6 years

I'm sure I heard on Century that they had paid it off :x

reading another forum where Forest fans add their thoughts, apparently NONE of the money will be for transfers but will go towards paying off some of their £15million debt.

that's from the Trees who post on there.......

it would be such a shame if they couldn't use any of it to bring players in.

Last throw of the dice

The are down in the bottom three and struggling like fook with Reid and Dawson in the side. Time to cash in and try something different

The money (if Smegson gets his hands on it) will pay for loanees from the Prem and anyone from the Coca Cola they like

Worth a gamble, but don't fancy their chances

beaumontfox said:
reading another forum where Forest fans add their thoughts, apparently NONE of the money will be for transfers but will go towards paying off some of their £15million debt.

Link to this forum please :D

SilverFox said:
EMC Fox said:
SilverFox said:
EMC Fox said:
SilverFox said:

Who told you that? They just restructured the debt over 5-6 years

I'm sure I heard on Century that they had paid it off :x

Well here's the proof of the good news for the council tax paying public of Nottingham :D http://www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/watsnew/press/view_article.asp?ReleaseID=3489

SilverFox said:
beaumontfox said:

I hope this is cheering you up SF? :lol: :lol:

Let's have less of the doom and gloom about them staying up! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

EMC Fox said:
SilverFox said:
beaumontfox said:

I hope this is cheering you up SF? :lol: :lol:

Let's have less of the doom and gloom about them staying up! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Strangely I do feel a little more cheery...wonder why :wink:

E-I-E-I-E-I-O

SilverFox said:
beaumontfox said:

it's www.thefootballforums.net.

i use it a lot cos i like seeing what rival fans think about things.

http://www.thefootballforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41927

Lets hope Megson develops a Peter Tayloresque talent for snapping up lower league talent at inflated prices now that would be funny :lol:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
Lets hope Megson develops a Peter Tayloresque talent for snapping up lower league talent at inflated prices now that would be funny :lol:

well he bought lee marshall off us so that's a good start :)

SamJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670