Halftime, your suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naughty Fox

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10274~533864,00.html

The club (or rather the Birch) are asking for ideas about halftime, I know this has been raised before but what ideas do we have.
I personally like the Birch, he brings a bit of light hearted humour to the matchdays, but some of the things that have been done recently have been awfull.
As they will never keep everyone happy I think they should change the format every match because when you do it week in week out it gets boring, maybe have a local band play one week, let the kids have a penalty shootout another, hit the bar three times another. I know these have been done before (can not think of new ones apart from those involving partially clothed women) but involving the fans (especially the kids) needs to be done.
Anyone who is'nt bothered is usually lost in the piss queue anyway :wink:

Naughty Fox said:
http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10274~533864,00.html

The club (or rather the Birch) are asking for ideas about halftime, I know this has been raised before but what ideas do we have.
I personally like the Birch, he brings a bit of light hearted humour to the matchdays, but some of the things that have been done recently have been awfull.
As they will never keep everyone happy I think they should change the format every match because when you do it week in week out it gets boring, maybe have a local band play one week, let the kids have a penalty shootout another, hit the bar three times another. I know these have been done before (can not think of new ones apart from those involving partially clothed women) but involving the fans (especially the kids) needs to be done.
Anyone who is'nt bothered is usually lost in the piss queue anyway :wink:

That was class. I think if you hit the bar 2 out of 3 times, you won a car?

Foxy Ladies!

Birch is class, but he needs to fire the crowd up more like the old days. Perhaps he should call a random seat in the sadium a c*nt

Malf said:
Birch is class, but he needs to fire the crowd up more like the old days. Perhaps he should call a random seat in the sadium a c*nt

Yer, that'd be good, the sadium would like that :roll: :lol: :wink:

How about a veterans match,we'll have plenty of participants judging by the players we are being linked with.

Send a fan on to have a random bob on the pitch then run a sweepstake to guess which player during the second half will tread in it first. :)

Bobby Smith said:
Send a fan on to have a random bob on the pitch then run a sweepstake to guess which player during the second half will tread in it first. :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Impey would pop out of his mole hill and get more than he's bargained for.

Malf said:
Bobby Smith said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Impey would pop out of his mole hill and get more than he's bargained for.

We would all be happy if Impey was playing for us this season. :wink:

Anything but ****ing legends. It is not a good idea to alienate half your bloody audience who are left syaing, who???

I think there shud be a kareoke, wud be well funny.

I can imagine a Drunken Malf singing Hi ho silver lineing

Teeno said:
me too & it's given me a lazy! :wink:

Malf said:

I would like:

a half time lead;

a choice of edible hot snacks;

audible reading of half time scores without any hyper comments;

restrict Birch to particularly crucial matches -when he is often very good at catching the mood -but in the general run of things can be slightly embarrassing.

Redditch Fox said:
Malf said:

I would like:

a half time lead;

a choice of edible hot snacks;

audible reading of half time scores without any hyper comments;

restrict Birch to particularly crucial matches -when he is often very good at catching the mood -but in the general run of things can be slightly embarrassing.

Instead of running around the pitch maby we could see how many beers the Birch can chug before the start of the game without throwing up :lol: ...I don't fing anyone that blue embarassing, watch the History DVD he plays a wicked bicycle kick cross into the box for a goal on one occassion...class!

Teeno said:

I love that song, I do a mean version on the kareoke.

Malf said:
Teeno said:

I love that song, I do a mean version on the kareoke.

I love the song, downloaded it on the PC the other day purely for the fact that I sing

" Fcuk off Wolverhampton" every time the chorus comes around :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Dork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757