Hands up if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had one. I think this is because my posts are mainly written in the unknown dialect of Hazzish thus making nil sense at all.

Me neither.

Proper little jailors pets this lot.

I dream of an infraction.....

Nor me, must try harder to call Steven a ****.

the one where everyone was calling steven a **** and he got the arse cus he can give it but not take it :icon_lol::icon_wink

I've no idea which thread you're talking about, but did Steven start off by calling everyone else a '****' to start with? If not, how do you justify "he can give it but not take it"?

I've no idea which thread you're talking about, but did Steven start off by calling everyone else a '****' to start with? If not, how do you justify "he can give it but not take it"?

I was only going on what i read macky. I wasn't quoting anybody as such but from reading the thread it sounded to me as though people's feelings towards him was that he can give out crap but cant take it. Not everyone's feelings mind. I've never had a problem with what he's said or done. Others obviously have. Each to their own.

Imo it seemed a fuss about nothing and i'd have laughed it off. Others wouldn't do that and would take it to heart. Fair enough

He does do cracking spreadsheets though!

I was only going on what i read macky. I wasn't quoting anybody as such but from reading the thread it sounded to me as though people's feelings towards him was that he can give out crap but cant take it. Not everyone's feelings mind. I've never had a problem with what he's said or done. Others obviously have. Each to their own.

Imo it seemed a fuss about nothing and i'd have laughed it off. Others wouldn't do that and would take it to heart. Fair enough

He does do cracking spreadsheets though!

I can but as a rule I try not to call anyone a **** on this forum. :icon_wink

Fair enough Stevo. I actually find the word **** a jokey remark really. but like i've said everyone's different. would be a boring place if it wasn't

Enderby, you're a typical Leicester fan, shit stir then back down and run away. :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46