Happy five years on TalkingBalls

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was very...er..multicultural

Heady days as we prepare for life in Div 3. :icon_conf

Champions league!
Filbert Street Discussion Forum: Leicester City: Champions league! By Anonymous on Sunday, November 19, 2000 - 06:54 pm:

Liverpool have just lost, so we're still third in the league. I reckon we can stay there until the end of the season, specially if our strikers can start scoring goals. The other teams at the top have all got European matches to worry about, and that affects their league form.

Nice to see some things never change....

We sure had our fair share of idiots back then

Webmaster is a tosser? August 23 - 10:55 pm

The comments below remind me of the recent ones about the managers we have had in recent times. As for Taylor out in October 2000 It was almost a whole year before he eventually went
Filbert Street Discussion Forum: Leicester City: Taylor out!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Anonymous on Monday, October 2, 2000 - 11:06 am:
To city boy, I think its you who's a twat mate!!!!!.......and probably an ugly one at that!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Anonymous on Saturday, September 30, 2000 - 04:16 pm:
When Stan is fit he is our best player. Can't they have a talk, and sort it out like men!!! We also have no amazing strikers, Stan Collymore could be that. Ade is awful for £5m.

By City Boy on Friday, September 29, 2000 - 01:16 pm:
u r a twat

By John on Friday, September 29, 2000 - 12:37 pm:
Untill collymore is back in our squad then me and my mates are not going again!!.........Leicester have no spark up front!!
Send Taylor back to Gillingham!!!!!!

By Anonymous on Friday, September 29, 2000 - 12:34 pm:
I totaly agree, Its time for the Taylor Out flags to come out!!.........We definitley need stan the man in our team if we want to score any goals!!

By Anonymous on Thursday, September 28, 2000 - 11:50 am:
What on earth is Peter Taylor playing at? He has come into this club and blown £13m on first division players! Don't get me wrong, I think Rowett is a good player but was he worth £3m?
Ade Akinbiyi isn't delivering enough goals with the chances he has had! He was never worth £5m
I can't believe he has let Cottee and Walshie go on free transfers. Cottee is by far a better player than Ade. And now it looks like Taylor is forceing Stan Collymore out of club! Stan is one of our best players and we really need him in our starting line up week in week out. We may be joint top but we need something doing before other top players will be on ther way.! maybee its Taylor who needs to go! Im sure Gillingham would have him back and he can take the crap players that he has brought in with him!

By Adam Eames on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 12:50 am:
why don't we all just give taylor a break. We are of course on top of the league, still undeafeted in the league. This is the best start to a season ever.

By elvis on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 01:48 am:
r u lot who want taylor out completly retarded we are top of the league and you are complaining about the manager

try getting behind the team

By TRUEFan on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 10:10 am:
Taylor is the best thing that has happened to us for years... we are top of the league and only had 2 goals scored against us... any one who thinks Taylor should go, obviously knows nothing whatsoever about Leiceser City and Football in general...probably a part time supporter with as much intelligence as a lump of wood.. I say TAYLOR IN!! TAYLOR IN!! TAYLOR IN!! TAYLOR IN!! TAYLOR IN!! TAYLOR IN!! TAYLOR IN!! TAYLOR IN!! :081::081::081::081::081:

Is TRUEFan still with us?

No

The TRUEF is out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48