Harry Potter Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

Getting excited now, who cares a shite, I think Levein is starting to really turn our club around... Now we seem to have players playing for the shirt, not giving up, going till the end, there seems to be the feeling back where if we drop a goal behind we just shouldn't lose... Levein is starting to flex and the similarities between his tenure and Martin O'Neil's beginnings with the club are starting to look oh so similar..

At last, foxes are back. :D

We aren't back yet mate.

But I would say that things are going in the right direction. Confidence is growing with every game, and the players seem to give a bit extra these days. As fans we still have to play a part. We still have to get behind the lads at home, lift them, and make the walkers a hard place to come to.

Hopefully towards the end of this season and next season Levein will be able to build the team that he wants to build...then the Foxes will be back. :wink: I for one am excited to be part of the changes that are occuring...

Come On Leicester

SilverFox said:
We aren't back yet mate.

But I would say that things are going in the right direction. Confidence is growing with every game, and the players seem to give a bit extra these days. As fans we still have to play a part. We still have to get behind the lads at home, lift them, and make the walkers a hard place to come to.

Hopefully towards the end of this season and next season Levein will be able to build the team that he wants to build...then the Foxes will be back. :wink: I for one am excited to be part of the changes that are occuring...

Come On Leicester

couldn't of put it better myself

The team are on the right track, now its just time for the home support to get back on the right track. :oops:

What's with the Harry Potter reference? OK? I can see the Clarke Kent thing, because he actually looks a bit like a young Christopher Reeve - but Harry Potter??? Is it just because he wears glasses? So did MON.

I think this comes from the same school of thought that gets footballers who read anything more intellectual than the Sun a nickname of "the professor"... :? :? :? :roll:

I can almost taste the 2 trips to Cardiff! ;)

C'mon...playoffs and winning the FA Cup, what an achievement that would be!

Even if we don't make it into the playoffs this year, Levein has given this club an incredible turnaround. This squad looked terrible and uncapable of winning games, but Levein has got them playing well already. And, we actually WON a game in stoppage time!

DesertFox said:
What's with the Harry Potter reference? OK? I can see the Clarke Kent thing, because he actually looks a bit like a young Christopher Reeve - but Harry Potter??? Is it just because he wears glasses? So did MON.

I think this comes from the same school of thought that gets footballers who read anything more intellectual than the Sun a nickname of "the professor"... :? :? :? :roll:

It's what Hearts fans called him.

As I said, I was getting a little excited and you're all right of course, we are just simply back on track, not 'back'.

In my opinion we won't be 'back' for a while yet, that is if 'back' means playing as we did under MON with that quality, 'back' to the Premiership could be next year, and I seriously believe that, but whether that would be a good thing or not, is for another topic....

In the meantime, we are winning games, we're not being beaten and we're playing good football, much more like it..

alex said:
DesertFox said:

It's what Hearts fans called him.

Not quite, it was 'witty' hibs fans that first called him that.

Don't ask what some Hearts fans call him now though. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670