Hartlepool United F.C and division 2

Log in to stop seeing adverts

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipley

New Member
this is for All of division 2 team fans would you please rate hatlepool united when we played you last and give us a mrk out of 10

Plymouth, Bristol City and QPR are different class there the only teams we cant beat good luck QPR and Plymouth in division 1 we will see you soon after we win the play offs

cya later Rushden,Grimsby,Wycombe and Notts county. Wycombe are coming straight back up rushden just arent good enough

if you think im wrong then prove it with a reply if you dont then point proved i must be right
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
shipley said:
rushden just arent good enough

Rushden were good enough and were not far ago were sitting comfortably in the middle of the table. Talbot walked out (stupidly) and they went tits up from there.
 

Craig

New Member
City Fan said:
shipley said:
rushden just arent good enough

Rushden were good enough and were not far ago were sitting comfortably in the middle of the table. Talbot walked out (stupidly) and they went tits up from there.
Rushdens going down! :lol: :D :!: 8)
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
shipley said:
would you please rate hatlepool united

Yeah sure Shitley, I would rate them as 'Total Shite'....... :lol:
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
I don't think so. :roll:

That's being far too generous. :p


Sorry - I will rate them at 'Scowcroft-esque'........ :wink:


(As in the player - not the poster with too much spare time) :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
City Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
I don't think so. :roll:

That's being far too generous. :p


Sorry - I will rate them at 'Scowcroft-esque'........ :wink:


(As in the player - not the poster with too much spare time) :wink:

Well, if you saw me play football on Sunday, then that would apply to me too...... :lol: :wink:
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Well, if you saw me play football on Sunday, then that would apply to me too...... :lol: :wink:

What, rubbish??? :lol: :wink:

Bet you were just as crap as your moley idol..... :lol: :wink:
 

Scowcroft

New Member
City Fan said:
Scowcroft said:
Well, if you saw me play football on Sunday, then that would apply to me too...... :lol: :wink:

What, rubbish??? :lol: :wink:

Bet you were just as crap as your moley idol..... :lol: :wink:

I will leave the others to asess that. Go on the OS forum, and they have given their, ahem, honest opinion of my footballing abilities..... :p
 

City Fan

Well-Known Member
Scowcroft said:
Go on the OS forum, and they have given their, ahem, honest opinion of my footballing abilities..... :p

That beastly site?? I can't stand going on there, its awful! :wink:

You should get them all to come over on this better forum....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City3893
2Liverpool3892
3Chelsea3874
4Tottenham 3871
5Arsenal3869
6Manchester Utd3858
7West Ham Utd3856
8Leicester3852
9Brighton3851
10Wolves3851
11Newcastle Utd3849
12Palace3848
13Brentford3846
14Aston Villa3845
15Southampton3840
16Everton3839
17Leeds Utd3838
18Burnley3835
19Watford3823
20Norwich City3822

Latest posts

Top