Have a good Christmas Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have thought going very Hull would have been more apt.

4 league wins in 2014 isn't much to brag about.

Mix that form with some long trips to Eastern Europe next season and I certainly wouldn't be giving it the big-un on other teams forums.

Not that I would go on to other teams forums anyway, even if we won the league, but when you're distinctly average at best, you have to worry about sanity.

Start getting your excuses ready for March when you only bring a handful of fans again.
Could be true.After 2 Wembley trips this year I doubt I can afford a trip to the San Siro and Lester if they fall too close together.Hard decisions....

Beyond my wildest dreams.Never thought we would get to FA Cup final.Qualified for Europe.Best manager we have ever had.Jelly,Long,Huds playing in Hull=very fruity!

Wait till it all starts going wrong,i'm friends with someone who played for him and when they started struggling at the wrong end of the table he says Bruce started doing all sorts of strange things and it was clear he'd lost the plot. Managing is easy when its all going great, but when the proverbial shit starts to hit that proverbial fan, then that's when you'll see what Bruce is really made of.

Hi Rhydal.Do not want to be a party pooper but sadly the guy in the photo died in the early hours after getting back from the cup final.I think he came out of the cardiac unit only days before the final but was determined to go to the match.
First cup final in 110 years is hard to resist.

On a less depressing note.A life long fan sold his and a mates ticket to an Arsenal fan for £500 each(in a pub near Wembley)and watched it on tv.
MOst people cannot believe he sold them so cheap(we know we will prob not be in another final for a while)
How much would it take before we could not refuse the offer??
For me I think I would have started to wobble at £10,000(and then had the rest of my life to regret it)

Hi Rhydal.Do not want to be a party pooper but sadly the guy in the photo died in the early hours after getting back from the cup final.I think he came out of the cardiac unit only days before the final but was determined to go to the match.
First cup final in 110 years is hard to resist.

On a less depressing note.A life long fan sold his and a mates ticket to an Arsenal fan for £500 each(in a pub near Wembley)and watched it on tv.
MOst people cannot believe he sold them so cheap(we know we will prob not be in another final for a while)
How much would it take before we could not refuse the offer??
For me I think I would have started to wobble at £10,000(and then had the rest of my life to regret it)
Two things, where's this party, and I'd have taken £1000 each.

28th Dec in Hull.We have invited Lester over.Mr Grumpy unlikely to be in attendance I fear.

He wasn't very grumpy last season, must have been the change of clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669