Hearts fans going at us again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget'em they've just lost their manager and their upset about it...christ I would be.
Besides we don't have to be liked by them!

Matt said:
Forget'em they've just lost their manager and their upset about it...christ I would be.

You'll always get those sort of irrational outbursts when passions are high.
We don't really think like that.....honest............ :lol: :lol:

The Bam said:
Matt said:

You'll always get those sort of irrational outbursts when passions are high.
We don't really think like that.....honest............ :lol: :lol:

it's fun all they can come up with is the stadium name, to have go back!

It's alright no one likes us much south of the boarder it was only a matter of time before it spread north!

Still I'm chuffed we've got a decent manager...who do you think Hearts will get to replace him?

Matt said:
It's alright no one likes us much south of the boarder it was only a matter of time before it spread north!

Still I'm chuffed we've got a decent manager...who do you think Hearts will get to replace him?

Hearts are already making moves to get Fans all time favourite John Robertson, who is the club's all time Highest Goalscorer.
He is presently cutting his teeth at Inverness Caley, but should be at Hearts before our Uefa tie with Schalke on Thursday night.
Personally, I think it is a good thing for Hearts. Robertson has a great passion for the club, and will have an attacking mind, being a forward himself, as oppose to Levein, who was a central defender.

Well lets hope it works out for both clubs..and if we need a manager again in the future we know where to go! :wink:

At least it shows that we are getting somebody with a good reputation, if he was sh*t they would not be bothered he is going.
Thanks 'The Bam' for posting your thoughts and links and not coming on here being an arse like some other clubs 'supporters' do, sorry you have had to loose your manager, but hope he can bring us some european football in the not too distant future. 8)

The Bam said:
Matt said:

Hearts are already making moves to get Fans all time favourite John Robertson, who is the club's all time Highest Goalscorer.
He is presently cutting his teeth at Inverness Caley, but should be at Hearts before our Uefa tie with Schalke on Thursday night.
Personally, I think it is a good thing for Hearts. Robertson has a great passion for the club, and will have an attacking mind, being a forward himself, as oppose to Levein, who was a central defender.

Hi mate,

Thanks for coming on here your posts have been excellent, hopefully hearts will find an excellent replacement,
cheers

Lboro fox said:
The Bam said:
Matt said:

Hi mate,

Thanks for coming on here your posts have been excellent, hopefully hearts will find an excellent replacement,
cheers

No probs mate, I am not to fussed about him leaving really. Don't get me wrong he is a good manager, and in time will get you on track, however in our goldfishbowl of a league, playing each team 4 times each a season, every manager knows each other inside out. Maybe a change of manager for us will freshen things up.

Good Luck.

P.S. Get used to all 11 of your players in your own box defending corners........... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669