Heath v Sir Les

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope someone goes for the knee...see how freekin good he is with one leg :evil:

I think Les is a class player, and I am grateful for his contribution. However he did deserve to end his career in the prem and should have retired in the summer...Reading :evil: I seem to remeber him saying he would only consider playing for Leicester if he was going to stay in the Championship.

I can assure you that sticksy is well up for the challenge of facing Sir Les on saturday. He was gutted to be dropped when CL first arrived and has been training hard to gain his place back in the team. It will be a tough challenge but he has defended well against players of that calibre before.

mitcho_uk said:
I can assure you that sticksy is well up for the challenge of facing Sir Les on saturday. He was gutted to be dropped when CL first arrived and has been training hard to gain his place back in the team. It will be a tough challenge but he has defended well against players of that calibre before.
Comedy!!!!!!!

It was comical because you said he had defended well agaisnt players of Sir Les's quality before. :D

This season Ive seen him get skinned directly for goals by Danny Webber, Adam Virgo, Andy Gray, Kenny Miller and also head a ball unchallenged into his own empty net.

Some people do actually rate him though as a decent defender, thats even funnier :shock: :lol:

Im really not sure why heath gets so much stick, i think he is a good defender and doesnt let the club down. It will be interesting to see how he fares against ferdinand as he poses more aerial threat than any striker heath is likely to face again. Heath should definately be first choice IMO.

The one problem with heath is simply, To many silly mistakes at the wrong time, that cost us goals.

I'll be honest i've never rated Heath, far too error prone and his distribution is ruddy awful.

mitcho_uk said:
dave said:
Comedy!!!!!!!

Why is that comical?

I have watched Heath since he broke into the first team squad and he has never conviced me. If you look at his pros and cons:

Pro's:
Not a bad header of ball, although sometimes wayward!!
From Leicester,

Cons:

No pace,
Distribution piss poor,
Positional sense again piss poor,
Cannot read the game,
Very quiet,
Doesnt seem to be able to mark players very well.

I swear some people only seem to stand by him because he's from leicester!

hi dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570