Hello there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CA232008

Hello there,

CA232008 here. It's a pleasure to be part of this wonderful Talking Balls LCFC Forum, I'm a Leicester City FC Supporter and I really hope we get Promotion this Season back to where we belong in The Championship.

Anyway, I hope you folk's will make me welcome on here!!

Kind Regards

CA232008

Welcome buddy

Welcome to TB CAtwothreetwozerozeroeight, great username, really rolls off the tongue

:023:

hi CA, what's the story on the user name?

Been a while since any new people came on here.

Welcome.

Hello there all,

Thank you all for the welcome. I will endevour to post good thing's in here, Nice to meet you all

Kind Regards

CA232008

I'm guessing a spam bot? It's like when you are in a filthy chat room and the hottest girl in their messages you, not matter how smooth you are all they want to talk about is their $1 cam shows.

Always disapointing.

it's Newts!!
:icon_lol:

welcome CP302008

For CA232008's benefit, Newts is a fella that dosen't always spell things or use punctuation correctly.

I'm guessing a spam bot? It's like when you are in a filthy chat room and the hottest girl in their messages you, not matter how smooth you are all they want to talk about is their $1 cam shows.

Always disapointing.

The $1 cam show is disappointing or the fact that's all they want to talk about?

R2D22008 are you really a spam bot? Are there any $1 cam shows we can look at?

is this part of some sort of Turing test?

Last edited:
Hello there,

CA232008 here. It's a pleasure to be part of this wonderful Talking Balls LCFC Forum, I'm a Leicester City FC Supporter and I really hope we get Promotion this Season back to where we belong in The Championship.

Kind Regards

CA232008

http://www.talkingballs.co.uk/member.php?u=2862 :icon_roll

I walked into a pub last night, and promptly stood there in full glory and announced my arrival for all to see. I got my head kicked in, lesson learnt.

I walked into a pub last night, and promptly stood there in full glory and announced my arrival for all to see. I got my head kicked in, lesson learnt.

stick to the blue oyster ;)

Hello there,

Kind Regards

CA232008

That's not where we belong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00