HELP NEEDED: A highlights video of the last 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy_85

I'm looking for a movie-making project to keep me busy and have decided to do a video that show City in the 10 years since we were last in the premiership.

So it will start with our relegation against Chalrton under Mickey Adams and end with the confirmation of our promotion this season.

What moments would you expect to see? Good, bad and the ugly.

It can be as great as De Vries goal against Tottenham, as random as Nigel Worthington keeping us up or all the sackings/appointments.

Post suggestions below and if you have a youtube/BBC news link to a video then include that as well.

If anybody knows where I could get hold of some footage that might be stored somewhere online then that would be very helpful!

There are a couple of years not covered in that time. The relegation to league 1 season was never produced but was a 'bonus' feature the following season.

Also not seen a review of last year available yet but the rest should be available for the odd couple of quid or 3 via eBay etc as that's how I've built my old collection.

What I really want though is for all the old videos to be converted to digital format.

There are a couple of years not covered in that time. The relegation to league 1 season was never produced but was a 'bonus' feature the following season.

Also not seen a review of last year available yet but the rest should be available for the odd couple of quid or 3 via eBay etc as that's how I've built my old collection.

What I really want though is for all the old videos to be converted to digital format.
Did you read the OP?

Did you read the OP?

Yes and I've told him where to get highlights.

If you're going to get everyone else to write the script for you, it's not really your video.

If you're going to try and make a highlight video about us from what is available on YouTube, it's going to be very, very shit quality.

Spare time, cheap DVDs, loads of free video editing software will make for a good highlight package.

Most of that is fairly obvious though so I didn't think it would need explaining in my original post.

Yes and I've told him where to get highlights.

If you're going to get everyone else to write the script for you, it's not really your video.

If you're going to try and make a highlight video about us from what is available on YouTube, it's going to be very, very shit quality.

Spare time, cheap DVDs, loads of free video editing software will make for a good highlight package.

Most of that is fairly obvious though so I didn't think it would need explaining in my original post.
Oh. Not really obvious. Some of it is opinion and some of it is just lies. You didn't really address anything he asked. Still, I'm sure Kingy's grateful for your input :icon_bigg

Oh. Not really obvious. Some of it is opinion and some of it is just lies. You didn't really address anything he asked. Still, I'm sure Kingy's grateful for your input :icon_bigg

Which is still 100% more than you have offered. :icon_wink

You talk some shit too.

I can confirm that there is a selection of free video editing software available, some of which are actually usable.

Divide it into 2 parts covering before & after the Thai takeover.A close up of the turd steaming on the seat in Mandy's car should make a good background as the credits roll at the end of Part 1.

It's also 100% less. Aren't arbitrary numbers fun?

:icon_lol:

What exactly have you contributed then?

Maths was always my favourite subject at school so yes, numbers are fun for me.

Don't be so ****ing daft. Why would the credits roll halfway through?

Because (as stated in the original post) it would be presented as a story in 2 parts.Credits would consist of a list of people involved in part 1 who would not be around for Part 2 (Mad Mandy,various players,managers etc) & a big END OF PART 1 superimposed over the coiled,steaming shit resting comfortably on bespoke leather upholstery.

Because (as stated in the original post) it would be presented as a story in 2 parts.Credits would consist of a list of people involved in part 1 who would not be around for Part 2 (Mad Mandy,various players,managers etc) & a big END OF PART 1 superimposed over the coiled,steaming shit resting comfortably on bespoke leather upholstery.
Whoa there, hold on a minute. You read the original post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669