Henderson off to the Prem!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 of our keepers are pretty average IMO

Ian Walker may need a part time job once his wife starts to bleed him dry

2 page spread in todays Mail, says the problems began after he left Leic for Bolton :eek:

Ian Walker may need a part time job once his wife starts to bleed him dry

2 page spread in todays Mail, says the problems began after he left Leic for Bolton :eek:

what about the bar maid from the Railway in Glenfield he was shagging....that was before his move, maybe he got found out then:icon_bigg

I rate Henderson.
His kicking has improved and if he commanded his box better he would be a very good keeper.
And his shot stopping ability has been outstanding.
I would be miffed if he left!

Average Championship 'keeper IMO, not too bothered if he leaves. If MM comes in we could afford a good Prem reserve 'keeper on loan.

Would he want to go? He would most probably be third choice in a prem team. He was reserve at Bradford when we sign him and has work his way to first choice here and is playing pretty much every week.

As a shot stopper he is one of the best keepers I have seen at City, he has pulled off some astounding saves this season. Shame about his inability to deal with crosses and his, improved but still iffy, kicking.
I would keep him.

All 3 of our Keepers are much of a muchness,don't care if he goes or stays:102:

Lots of players linked with leaving, no-one linked with coming in and RK saying that they cannot afford anyone - all seems clear...

Takeover or dark days ahead.

IMO Dean Kiely would be a good buy from Pompey, Currently on loan at Luton but looking for a permanent move somewhere. Hopefully MM can come in and sweet talk Redknapp

As a shot stopper he is one of the best keepers I have seen at City, he has pulled off some astounding saves this season. Shame about his inability to deal with crosses and his, improved but still iffy, kicking.
I would keep him.

IMO he is miles better than Logan at dealing with crosses. I think Hendo is one of the only players in our team who should currently feel safe in his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669