Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOX MENTAL

after having watched Leicester against Hinckley and Notts County i still can't understand why Henderson is being frozen out of the club.

Nielsen looks very weak especially on crosses which we nearly conceed from against Notts and did against Hinckley. as well as this his ownly other season in england was hugely unsuccessful and his wealth of experiance has been totted up in a leauge which is a long way from championship standard!

Logans organisation, judgement and all other aspects of goalkeeping bar shot stopping are severely second rate, as have been proven in his end of season spell under Worthington!

Henderson IMO is a long way the best goalkeeper we have at the club and the treatment he has rtecieved has been very unfair. he is an excellent shot stopper and whilst not brilliant at organising or crosses, he is better than the other two and has already had experiance at this level. I think for the club to seriously contend for top 6 Logan must be disregarded as an option and hendersomn should be given fair chance to battle for the number 1 shirt which i think in his time at leicester he has proved he deserves it.

I think Henderson is far better than Logan. Can't comment on Nielsen yet, he's only played twice, but I agree he did look shaky.

We have 4 goalkeepers at this club at the moment, and from what i can tell they are all shit.

1. Henderson
2. Logan
3. Neilson
4. Douglas

If you took the best bits from each of them, you would still have a crap keeper.

When Logan first got a run in the side he was good tho. Better than Douglas and Henderson, who were both looking shaky at the time. He looked full of confidence, maybe a bit wet behind the ears, but looked far the most naturally talented of all the keepers. And yes, I saw them all play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566