Here's something to cheer you up with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LS6_Fox said:
Webbo is the new 'comedy' poster an alias of a current member?

Dunno..

The IP address doesn't really give me a clue, so really all I've got to go on is the email address used, which might mean nothing.

But the first name part of the email address matches several members - including one alias that Joe has used in the past.

Joe_Fox said:
Fawkeye said:
lla revo eht pohs said:
webmaster said:
lla revo eht pohs said:
DurhamFox said:
Do you ever think that posting everything backwards is holding you back? You can't type more than a few words.

Still suspicious that Joe isnt here throughout this whole episode.

i dnif ti yrev tluciffid ot etirw sdrawrof, sti hcum reiesae rof em ot od ti siht yaw. :)

:smt018

ha llew, ew lla ekam sekatim yeh ybbew!

Surely that has to be Joe!

I call webbo - webbo, not webbo,
not webby, sometimes webmeister, seldom webmonger.

Exactly!
;-)

webmaster said:
LS6_Fox said:

Dunno..

The IP address doesn't really give me a clue, so really all I've got to go on is the email address used, which might mean nothing.

But the first name part of the email address matches several members - including one alias that Joe has used in the past.

Do a visual tracert on it for a location! ;-)

webmaster said:
LS6_Fox said:

Dunno..

Hunt him/her down Webbo, and please ban him/her for a minimum of six months

homer said:
webmaster said:
LS6_Fox said:

Dunno..

I can assure you that it isn't me.

My other aliases are Micky Adams (but I forgot the password), Innocent_ and tom_ but I haven't used them for ages.

I challenge anyone to prove it is me posting under the alias "ALL OVER THE SHOP".

I swear I'm innocent!

Fawkeye said:
webmaster said:
LS6_Fox said:

Dunno..

Do a visual tracert on it for a location! ;-)

A lookup of an IP/location database says it's Manchester - but finding a location from an IP address can be unreliable, particularly with big ISPs like the one s/he's using.

homer said:
webmaster said:
LS6_Fox said:

Dunno..

oob, evah i nekorb yna selur? :cry:

Joe_Fox said:
I challenge anyone to prove it is me posting under the alias "ALL OVER THE SHOP".

I swear I'm innocent!

Yes by your own admission you are the Alias Innocent...but what about All over the shop!?!?

homer said:
webmaster said:
LS6_Fox said:

Dunno..

its got to be a geezer :roll:

Yorkshire Vixen said:
homer said:
webmaster said:
LS6_Fox said:

Dunno..

its got to be a geezer :roll:

We should probably start looking in Iceland then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669