Heroes in Blue and White

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Nice to hear 'Heroes in Blue and White' get a play today and plenty of applause from around the ground too.

Only heard a bit of it, heard the Junior Lewis Brazil bit - did the DJ Campbell through no he's offside bit get played? Was it edited at all?

i did notice something about 1966 which i dont remember was in there before, i couldnt hear it very well either, but i presume it was about Banks

Last edited:
I remember hearing the 'Tricky Trev' bit. Considering how loud they paly some of the music down there that wasn't as loud as it could've been.

You had to really concentrate to hear the words.

Is the music pre-mixed and then just started with an on-off button?

Does no-one monitor the sound levels? Is there no mixing panel?

Did anyone else see a rendition of this on Sky Sports News yesterday morning? The guy who wrote it played it to the camera with the odd City player flashing up on the screen. It was pretty impressive.

Don't suppose anyone recorded it and could upload it on youtube??

This song is so awesome! The line are class, some will send shivers down my spine forever!

Been there, done that! I want the new remix version now please :icon_bigg

Hi there,

As soon as I can, I'm looking to get the song available for download with all proceeds going to LOROS. I'm still working out what I need to do but I'm hoping to get it on iTunes within weeks and also for it to be downloadable from the LOROS website itself for less than a pound.

The song I am referring to would be exactly the same as the version being played in the stadium (which should be played again some time before kick-off against Scunthorpe), but with the original lines about DJ Campbell, Keown, Kisnorbo all left in. I'm more than happy to e-mail the original to anyone who wants it, but given the chance to make the club's charity some money, I'm going to keep the polished stadium version until it's online for download and then hopefully us Leicester fans can make LOROS a good bit of cash out of it. I'm not expecting to sell millions, but I hope that makes sense. Obviously, I'll let you guys know if/when it's available.

Hi there,

As soon as I can, I'm looking to get the song available for download with all proceeds going to LOROS. I'm still working out what I need to do but I'm hoping to get it on iTunes within weeks and also for it to be downloadable from the LOROS website itself for less than a pound.

The song I am referring to would be exactly the same as the version being played in the stadium (which should be played again some time before kick-off against Scunthorpe), but with the original lines about DJ Campbell, Keown, Kisnorbo all left in. I'm more than happy to e-mail the original to anyone who wants it, but given the chance to make the club's charity some money, I'm going to keep the polished stadium version until it's online for download and then hopefully us Leicester fans can make LOROS a good bit of cash out of it. I'm not expecting to sell millions, but I hope that makes sense. Obviously, I'll let you guys know if/when it's available.

Top man. :038::038::038::038::038::023:

i am willing to pay £2.99 for it that way it would make more money just a thought

Hi there,

Well done David. A splendid piece of work and now for a good cause too.

Please do keep us informed as to when and where it will be available.

Of course if we had a proper scoreboard at the stadium we could see the images as well!

Wishful thinking I know, feckers cannot even afford to replace a broken bulb on one of the crap ones we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669