He's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
assistant manager but still a step up from his last job:)

Yes HF, Mickey has certainly proved all us fickle Boneheads very wrong.

Clearly, managing Leicester City in the premiership was just an apprenticeship and stepping stone to greater things.

Now to be slightly serious for a moment: I actually admire the bloke for taking the job. He has to earn a crust and he is right to take a job that pays the way - albeit a million miles away from where he once thought he might be.

I always considered Mickey to be a lower division manager and I think that will be his next step.

Also what a classic case of the curse of the ex-Leicester manager. I can see danger signs for MON - lots of money to spend; high expectations now and an American owner. No top 8 finish ans he will certainly get the chop and he may need a top 6 spot. I have my doubts whether he still has the magic touch now. But we shall see.

Also what a classic case of the curse of the ex-Leicester manager. I can see danger signs for MON - lots of money to spend; high expectations now and an American owner. No top 8 finish ans he will certainly get the chop and he may need a top 6 spot. I have my doubts whether he still has the magic touch now. But we shall see.

My thoughts exact. I think the Villa fans will be expecting great things, and with no excuses to hide behind i can see him being a managerial casulty

Mickey Adams gone colchester as assistant

mickey adams has joined colchester as an assistant manager after he was sacked by coventry. Seems to me like hes getting lower and lower

Re: Mickey Adams gone colchester as assistant

No way Realllly???

With all of Colchesters selling and this appointment, I think I will be having a fiver on them going down.

we shud of signed him, he waz bare gud at fullham!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Liverpool512
3Brighton612
4Arsenal612
5Aston Villa512
6Newcastle611
7Chelsea610
8Nottm F610
9Fulham69