Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrazyDipper

I haven't posted on here for a while but here goes...... speaking from vancouver british columbia canada i having been following all the leciester city games this season and i must say i'm a bit frustrated with the teams performances so far this season. I honestly believe that leicester have the talent and the right mix of players(well most of the players are good except that blake lol) i think the team still needs more time to jell together but i think that team is also lacking leadership.... there is no question that keown is great for leadership and mickey adams is an inspiration but the team needs someone who is more spirited and able to bring the players together... i think the displinary record so far this season is a bit of concern we have seen quite a few red cards shown and that the players have to keep there cool out on the pitch....i think that leicester should change the formation on the pitch in order to get some more goals the firepower is there with the likes of dublin and connely scowcroft etc but these guys have to get some better balls through to them to get the goals...i think that benjiman should get some more playing time he has the size skills and strength to bag us some goals.... when the transfer window opens again i think mickey adams will be making some moves because if leicester continues like this they will not go up to the premiership....well that's my 2 cents but i'm still a faithfull fan all the way over here in vancouver british columbia canada !!! :D

You know it would help a lot if posters used those little old things called paragraphs. Every three or four sentences - double space. It's so much easier on the eye than a screenful of dense text.

And then there's punctuation & capital letters. I know it's a pain and 'all. But there's one great advantage to you, blogger.

People will actually read the shite you write!

Chandler said:
You know it would help a lot if posters used those little old things called paragraphs. Every three or four sentences - double space. It's so much easier on the eye than a screenful of dense text.

And then there's punctuation & capital letters. I know it's a pain and 'all. But there's one great advantage to you, blogger.

FFS
half the threads are are about lack of posts and posters, so comments like this do feck all to encourage activity.
don't be a knob

Chandler said:

I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think ou need to have a word with yurself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a ord with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word wih yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need o have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think youneed to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face.

:wink: :lol:

We have a poster that put's his foot in the water to try it out and gets slagged of for his p's and q's. On another thread there are warnings of lack of new posters.
I think some people do need to have a word with themselves, chandler. Makes you wonder why people bother.
Welcome KrazyDipper. Any story behind the name? Or did you like sherbert dibdabs as a kid. Your views are most welcome by one and all. Just some people have a funny way of showing it! :wink:
As regards leadership. There is no doubt our own Mr Beautiful is doing the biz on the pitch. With micky, a lot of fans are still to be convinced. What it needs is an awe inspiring substitution to show we will take the game to the opposition. Blake can't inspire himself, how can he inspire 22,000

Chandler said:

'kin 'ell! I think I found your photo on the web....

head%20up%20ass.jpg

I'll get me coat...

Joe_Fox said:
Chandler said:

I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think ou need to have a word with yurself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a ord with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word wih yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need o have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face. I think youneed to have a word with yourself cock face. I think you need to have a word with yourself cock face.

now that Joe is class

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funniest post since your return

KrazyDipper said:
well this certainly wasn't the response i was expecting to my post :roll:

I've been to every match at home so far, and Derby away.

Believe it or not, Burnley was bad but not as bad as Brighton.

I think the team are getting there, and we can only hope that Matty Elliott will return just to captain, it he's fit as well then all the better.

Blake is truly unbelievable, second to everything....he just looks completely uninterested. And to be honest Dublin, is similar, without a doubt he has the magic touch, but unlike Ferdninand last season we only see it for 50% of the time, the remainder of the time he's taking it easy and loks very casual.

Stewart has upped his game considerably, the petulance is major step back.

Nalis is also showing his commitment, Tiatto is superb, if a rather large liability!

As for the others :(

But we're starting to accumlate a core team, including Heath, Canero, Stewart, Williams, Wright, Morris, and some of the reserves...but it's going to take time for them to deliver the goods.

With or without promotion, it would be good to see a squad being assembled next year around these younger players, rather than a bunch of mercenaries with the longterm squad filling the gaps.

Realistically I don't see Adams tenure lasting much longer, he's done great things at Leicester, but it may be time for a change. I think he's run out of ideas now.

I think the amount of money that should be available from 32,000 supporters each home game, and the Stadium itself, we should be able to attract a proven manager...

BTW. the big button, not the spacebar starts a new paragraph ;)

cheers

Chris

Personally I think we have assembled an excellent squad, the main problem now is whether Micky has the balls to go against his principles and change the formation to 3-5-2 and also to ditch hoofball in favour of a more high tempo passing game doesnt have to be slow and overcooked just fast and zippy and giving the quality players in the squad the opportunity to show what they do best.

Surely the likes of Connelly, Williams, Keown et al would be more suited to a passing game. As for Nalis if we played football on the ground e would be awesome.

If Micky continues with his current tactics and selections then I can only see us finishing in mid table he needs to adapt to the players we have now and demonstrate that he is flexible.

Now is the time to dump the stone age tactics, cos I would love to see Micky succeed but he has to change his thinking and possibly his backroom staff such as Alan Cock there is too much Wimbledon/ Sheff Utd/Bassett influence for my liking.

Come on Micky .....Change the Faith

Macky said:
Joe_Fox said:
Chandler said:

now that Joe is class

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funniest post since your return

Yep, knew that was a beauty, cheers Macky. I'll add you to my christmas card list. :lol:

Wellard said:
KrazyDipper said:
hey thanks for your responses guys i get alot of info on the foxes off this site and i thank you all for your responses.

:eek:

Well if it isn't the pompous armchair tw*t back with some more helpful comments!!!

RichMC24 said:
Wellard said:
KrazyDipper said:
hey thanks for your responses guys i get alot of info on the foxes off this site and i thank you all for your responses.

Well if it isn't the pompous armchair tw*t back with some more helpful comments!!!

:oops: Ooops that was meant for Wellard by the way

Wellard, I've got one word for you:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573