Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
KrazyDipper said:
I haven't posted on here for a while but here goes...... speaking from vancouver british columbia canada i having been following all the leciester city games this season and i must say i'm a bit frustrated with the teams performances so far this season. I honestly believe that leicester have the talent and the right mix of players(well most of the players are good except that blake lol) i think the team still needs more time to jell together but i think that team is also lacking leadership.... there is no question that keown is great for leadership and mickey adams is an inspiration but the team needs someone who is more spirited and able to bring the players together... i think the displinary record so far this season is a bit of concern we have seen quite a few red cards shown and that the players have to keep there cool out on the pitch....i think that leicester should change the formation on the pitch in order to get some more goals the firepower is there with the likes of dublin and connely scowcroft etc but these guys have to get some better balls through to them to get the goals...i think that benjiman should get some more playing time he has the size skills and strength to bag us some goals.... when the transfer window opens again i think mickey adams will be making some moves because if leicester continues like this they will not go up to the premiership....well that's my 2 cents but i'm still a faithfull fan all the way over here in vancouver british columbia canada !!! :D

Gee whizz. Are you alright, mate. I met a bird once from British Columbia.
- Calgary if I remember right. I'm not saying she was keen but every bloke should meet one once in their life - if only to discover what the human body can go through.

Tony Elsby said:
- Calgary if I remember right. I'm not saying she was keen but every bloke should meet one once in their life - if only to discover what the human body can go through.

Was she a personal trainer with attitude?

Joe_Fox said:
Tony Elsby said:

Was she a personal trainer with attitude?

Pack it in. You're making me feel nostalgic. You just couldn't buy attitude like that at the time. Now, any "attitude" would feel like that. Damn this weak heart...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566