Hi all - new member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DurhamFox said:
ScarboroughFox said:
To be fair guys i am a major player :grin: :wink:
We managed without you for some time mate. :eek:

Only cos you know one day i would return :wink:

and can you define manged - is it losing half the posters to another forum and getting another one banned? and malf leaving (im sure if i was around still he would still be here) No my friends ever since i have been back the forum improves on a daily basis.

Have to say Durham old boy that you didnt post for a bit and when you did, again things started to improve!

Its a funny old game :wink:

fuc& off scarby you muppet.
major tosser more like.
;-)

ScarboroughFox said:
MKFox said:
major tosser more like.
;-)

alright MK that was taking it to far i was having a laff..but you..well log off and think about the post you have just comitted to the forum. :wink: :wink: ;-)

And..your..never welcome to post in 'other sports' section again :lol: :wink:

Well thats a major loss MK! you must be gutted...... :roll:

DurhamFox said:
ScarboroughFox said:
MKFox said:
major tosser more like.
;-)

alright MK that was taking it to far i was having a laff..but you..well log off and think about the post you have just comitted to the forum. :wink: :wink: ;-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jealous you havent made he grade to be a mod yet durham :wink:

DurhamFox said:
ScarboroughFox said:

pass me the smirnoff and the solphadine :roll:

I think Webbie should be warned. It would seem that the power that is being a Moderator has turned Scarby into a raving, gibbering, cruel and sadistic monster :-( :-( :-( and nothing like the old lovable Scarby that we used to know. :roll: :wink: ;-)

Steven said:
I think Webbie should be warned. It would seem that the power that is being a Moderator has turned Scarby into a raving, gibbering, cruel and sadistic monster :-( :-( :-( and nothing like the old lovable Scarby that we used to know. :roll: :wink: ;-)

:(

if this is the case i sent out my deepest apologies!

sorry MK of cause you are welcome to post in other sports!
and Steven and Durham im sorry if i got you involved in this a case of mistaken identity :grin: :wink:

You will have little credibility on hjere Scarby until you stop posting on the Championship Manager forum! :)

cooperLCFCanstey said:
hey, finally found a decent LCFC decicated forum, cant believe i didnt know about it sooner. anyway i reckon we will do charlton 1-0 tomorrow if not then 1-1. we will probably finish about 8th in the champsionship. about me, im 18 from anstey moving to syston (leicester) soon. i am a battery technician for euro energy resources (www.euroenergy.co.uk free advertising lol) and i try to go to as many city games as i can. next yr i might buy a season ticket, any idea on a price range? cheers people. and come on you BLUE AND WHITE ARMY

A warm welcome to the forum cooper - enjoy. Ignore Scraborough_Fox - he loves seaweed.

I think me and JF should be moderators on this forum, clearly we're ready to step up a level.

Vote for ALEX and JF you Bernie Lovers...

Damn straight - get the voting going - Alex, how's the manifesto coming on? :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
Damn straight - get the voting going - Alex, how's the manifesto coming on? :lol:

Well, I will work on a fresh Manifesto now JF, oh yes, fresher than a pair of Highland's wee panties (he no doubt wears a kilt...)

No, he has to wear special "wee panties" or he makes a terrible mess wherever he goes

It's a tragic shame, really

1) They are not Wee
2) They are waterproof
3) They 'tie' at the knee
4) You shouldn't take the piss out of incontinence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669