Hi all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC_0012

Im new here, someone mentioned this site on the LCFC official website, so i thought i'd come and have a look :)

evening!:icon_bigg

wow, this certainly seems to be busier than the official 1, might make this the new home lol :icon_wink

hello 0012

welcome aboard, watch out with the lols...we think they're a bit...you know...FoxesTalk

:)

ahh ok, noted.

Just read a post with somebody slating the use of lol's, ill learn :icon_wink

So i see, just having a browse through some of the previous posts, and they dont mince their words do they?! especially where this green army boy is concerned... bless him, he wants to feel involved

Last edited:
well hope we do our talking on the pitch and in the stands. Show them what a big club is. Just gutted i can't be there.

he got off quite lightly, all things considered

I think he was just a bit simple, in fairness, he was pitied.

Welcome #12 :023:

For acceptance onto the shortlist of posters that can join the overflow for the queue that filters into the waiting room for the auditions to be accepted into the official appreciation society of the talkingballs inner circle, it is required that you tell all about yourself, leave no stone unturned, no distant memory unearthed, no embarrassing secret unrevealed.

So i see, just having a browse through some of the previous posts, and they dont mince their words do they?! especially where this green army boy is concerned... bless him, he wants to feel involved

He just wants to be loved. Shame his sister is away at the moment.

Welcome.

enjoy the sanity while u can, it wont last long. LOL:110:

oh and for a quick update of the in jokes:-

melton fox is a miserable **** :)
fox_in_oz believes in God and posts every 2 seconds
i love Richard Dawkins
Durham Fox loves George Michael
Fludie is a blue mongie
Macky hates text speak even more than most

a few moan about there being an 'inner circle' but i'm not sure what they're on about

personally, i think as long as you insult Cov, Forest and Derby fans in new, innovative and witty ways, the world is your lobster

:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48