Hi all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and for a quick update of the in jokes:-

Alex loves Joey and Tits
Joey is perpetually 'just around the corner'
Newtonfox types most of his messages in greek
Newtonfox will probably see Iain Dowie being shown around the club shop be Milan Mandaric again
Joe_Fox at some point will ask the forum how a kettle works and which one should he buy

Alex loves Joey and Tits
Joey is perpetually 'just around the corner'
Newtonfox types most of his messages in greek
Newtonfox will probably see Iain Dowie being shown around the club shop be Milan Mandaric again
Joe_Fox at some point will ask the forum how a kettle works and which one should he buy

and if you wanna annoy fcukcov, say things like pin number, or LOL loud etc:045:

Hi Everyone.......

NEW LCFC fan here, first game I went to was on Boxing Day against Ipswich, since then I've been hooked, been to every Home game since apart from the Coventry Game, Had the ticket but caught bloody Chicken Pox so couldn't go, but my mate and his Dad made up for it by bringing me home a LC Shirt which I proudly wore for the game against Crystal Palace

Living in-between Nottingham & Derby, my Dad's a Derby Fan (Bless Him) and the rest of the family are Forest apart from my Brother Matt who supports Tottenham.

Massive thanx to my mate Tony and his Dad John for introducing me to the Foxes, great atmosphere, awesome fans and I just love it, looking forward to the Norwich Game this Saturday and the Preston Game on my Birthday, what better way to spend it..

Just wanted to introduce myself, really should be doing some work but browsing the internet is so much better for your health than slogging away for a non-descript boss.

Take Care all.

Moochy :038:

welcome aboard moochy
:icon_bigg

awesome fans and I just love it, looking forward to the Norwich Game this Saturday and the Preston Game on my Birthday, what better way to spend it.
Are you perhaps a little bit mental?

Come on then own up who is it?

Come on then own up who is it?
what? You have doubts about a 39 year old nutter who was introduced to football (only 6 weeks ago) by his mate's dad and not his derby /forest /tottenham family, who loves watching city at the moment and loves the atmosphere at the walkers?
:102:

Well thanks for calling me a Nutter !!!!!!
I never really had time for football before but decided to go along to the game on Boxing Day with my mate, I enjoyed it so carried on going, I may be 39 but does that matter, LCFC have a new fan

what? You have doubts about a 39 year old nutter who was introduced to football (only 6 weeks ago) by his mate's dad and not his derby /forest /tottenham family, who loves watching city at the moment and loves the atmosphere at the walkers?
:102:

Hmmm I cant quite put my finger on the reason why though....

Well thanks for calling me a Nutter !!!!!!
I never really had time for football before but decided to go along to the game on Boxing Day with my mate, I enjoyed it so carried on going, I may be 39 but does that matter, LCFC have a new fan

Sorry just seemed an odd story, welcome anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46