Highlight of 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, what happened?

they told me i was the first so ill be honest im annoyed

Let's just say, she ended up coming back down to Earth a lot sooner than she expected and in a lot more pieces than she went up in.

They were warned not to launch by experts.

Major flaw in the o-rings from the contractor Thiokol.

Nasa should have been done for manslaughter

After much deliberation, I'd say that my highlight of this year was my day out in Belfast, but closely followed by my two visits to Anfield.

Whats yours ?

I could list many, but i'll go for the Goldman family finally seeing that smug feckin smirk wiped off the face of OJ Simpson.

Tbf its hard imo to pick a real stand-out moment, hence why i said in my post that i could list many.
Things to do with my family would be a personal highlight, but there would be no point in mentioning them as that would mean less to anyone than a known media event:icon_wink
If only my life was exciting...

I didn't realise that the rules were it had to be a media event!! :icon_wink:icon_wink:icon_wink:icon_wink:icon_wink:icon_wink:098:

probably the trip to Slovenia with the missus, walking around Lake Bled in the snow and having some mulled wine

The Killers at Leeds was pretty good too

Probably diving with a whale shark in Egypt last summer, awesome creature.

Things to do with my family would be a personal highlight, but there would be no point in mentioning them as that would mean less to anyone than a known media event:icon_wink
If only my life was exciting...
If you have rules, state them clearly. I would have loved the opportunity to state that the highlight of my year was learning how to mind read. Unfortunately it never happened so I still rely on the written and spoken word for clear and precise communication.

the highlight of my year was learning how to mind read.

you stopped going outside cos you kept hearing "miserable bastard" and "how much for a ****ing fish?"

;)

If you have rules, state them clearly. I would have loved the opportunity to state that the highlight of my year was learning how to mind read. Unfortunately it never happened so I still rely on the written and spoken word for clear and precise communication.

I knew you'd write that.

Getting my house back and getting divorced - major highlights for me :)

Last edited:

NO

Seeing in 2008 in Times Square. Rest of the year was shit :icon_bigg

joining this board

okay that's not the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49