Hignett on his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven

What is going on with Hignett :?: In the blur of players going is he still under contract :?: :? :?

Now training at Leeds. :D :wink:

Steven said:
Tom W said:
He's not under contract.

Best news all week. :wink:

yes he is under-contract but he is avaliably on a free i think, cos when we signed him he was given a 2 year contract, stupid micky/basset both idiots on the contract negotiating thing

He's not under contract, they mutually cancelled it this summer. Gillespie is our only player left now who's on a free transfer.

Tom W said:
He's not under contract, they mutually cancelled it this summer. Gillespie is our only player left now who's on a free transfer.

iz it, but did we have to pay any compensation to him, i can remember when he scored 2 make it 1-1 against the might gunners, we could have won that game, i thought we were going to stay up then, the birmingham game, if we had won we would have stayed up I.M.O 7 games unbeaten it would have been and everton, bolton newcastle after that we were in winnign positions but lost and drew 2

He joined them on loan last season but crewe said his wages were too high to sign him permanately

Newcastle_Fox said:
Leeds can have him! An easy 6 points for us against Leeds if they play him!

so true! also my admirations to you newcastle_fox! all the way there! got to show my respect to you!

luke_lcfc said:
Newcastle_Fox said:
Leeds can have him! An easy 6 points for us against Leeds if they play him!

so true! also my admirations to you newcastle_fox! all the way there! got to show my respect to you!

Cheers mate, the only good thing he done for us was salvage a draw against Arsenal!

Good ridance to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00