Hinckley Draw.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
brill, when will that be

Great result on saturday - What about switching it to the Walkers as their capacity is just over 2,000 - would prove to be a big money-spinner for the Knitters if City fans supported the match as well

They play on the 4th December... Leicester has an away fixture that day... They have a new ground which is just about ready, with rumours of a boxing day opening?
Question: Why don't our reserves play there instead of Kettering when it opens??

ELUR - CFCL said:
They play on the 4th December... Leicester has an away fixture that day... They have a new ground which is just about ready, with rumours of a boxing day opening?
Question: Why don't our reserves play there instead of Kettering when it opens??

I believe that is the plan... I'd already heard the reserves are going to play there when the ground opens

As for them playing the game at the Walkers - forget it - Middlefield Lane's pitch is one of the reasons they do so well - it's bloody awful! :lol:

great thats my birthday. certain win then

ELUR - CFCL said:

Yeah away to Leeds, don't think im going to miss that. Im sorry but if im going to support a local team its going to have to be Barnt green spartack, who were sadly beaten :cry:

wow, then leicester will win too. what a day
that means that were the coolest people on this board :roll:

The coolest person on the board is Hugh Jarse because he lives in Scandinavia.

webmaster said:
ELUR - CFCL said:
They play on the 4th December...

No they don't - it's been moved to the Sunday for live coverage on BBC1.

Webbo, do you have any idea how much the BBC pay for games like this?

That nnd prize money and money from tickets, should cover the cost of the 4th and final stand of the new stadium eventually!!

If they decide 2 build it that is

they get into the playoffs if they finnish in the top 5 i think, excludidn 1st obviously..

7th at the min but its really tight league, Its a crap ground but brill atsmospere, real football

I went down to the 4th Qualifying Round match against Burtom.
Brill atmosphere!
Also the way your so near the players.
Middlefield Lane is a terrible ground. However its the reason they do so well.
Hinckley has a soft spot for me, I had work experience there for the newspaper.

But just imagine if within five years they were a football league team. Then they have more possibility of us in a cup. A local derby with fans supporting both teams? A bit weird!

I was hoping they got Notts County, fanasatic atmosphere, good set of fans and 3 ex- City players (Oakes, Whitlow and O'Grady Yes hes on loan). However Hinckleys manager is being tipped for the Notts County job. However if they dont appoint the caretaker manager the job Richardson then they were be a mass riot down Meadow Lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669