Hobbs Done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:038:

On SSN after the break.

Awesome news!

Absolutely great stuff. Just said it on RL too... 4 year contract, fantastic!

He actually sounds like he's in it for the long run according to his words on the OS.

Not that the majority of players contain any sort of loyalty.

Great stuff. Two of my best mates support Liverpool and thought very highly of him. I did tell them that he'd done well for us this year, but hardly Champions League winning potential.

Fantastic news. I can see him being the mainstay of the team for years to come.

can we have a thread thats locked as a sticky that just has all the transfers that are done in and out like we did last year? can all get a bit confusing otherwise and you might miss 1 or 2 on holiday or something

Good to see we ain't faffing about (in a true Leicester style) in the transfer market.
A great signing - welcome Hobbs!

Hopefully the start of many ins & a few outs...........(Hayles, Warner, Edworthy etc)

This announcement was the best thing about last night.

He has steadily improved throughout the season which suggests that there is much more to come from him.

I thought he was awful last night though. It all seemed a bit much for him.

He has steadily improved throughout the season which suggests that there is much more to come from him.

I thought individually he was class last night. As a team our defending was very fly though and Hobbs got us out of the brown stuff with some good last ditch tackling and clearing one off the line.

I thought Scunny played ok, they seemed to have more chances. It was quite a weird game actually.

I thought he was our best defender last night (ignoring the attacking qualities of his centre-back partner). I think it would have been 'a bit much' for all of our players, with the greater crowd celebrating promotion for the 90 minutes rather than taking any real notice of what was happening on the field.

i thought he had an excellent game yesterday as well, look assured solid, but in a few great tackles and blocked a certain goal. Though i thought Morrison was just as good defensively (as well as his 2 goals) yesterday as well

Last edited:
Great signing, has improved so much since the start of the season and is a brilliant player at this level. Four year contract is good news aswell. The roar when the news broke was good for him I hope he heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669