Hoddle or Megson

Out of these two, Who would you prefer to be the next LCFC manager

• Gary Megson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Who would you prefer to be the next LCFC manager?

(Hopefully this will work in proving that Glen Hoddle is our preference.)

Re: Hoddle of Megson

Joe_Fox said:
Who would you prefer to be the next LCFC manager?

(Hopefully this will work in proving that Glen Hoddle is our preference.)

Will someone explain why Megson would even come into the frame?.
What would he bring extra.
Is he not an honest, hardworking,journeyman manager with about as much charisma as a flat hat.
We want BETTER than what we've had. Not the same or worse.

Hoddle is a freak, a very very odd guy who has consistently fallen out with the board and / or the players (usually both) at the clubs he has managed - and of course the players in particular when he was managing England. He would be a disaster waiting to happen IMO. And besides do we want a faith healer nutter appointed as his assistant? Could you see any of our players dealing with such nonsense for any length of time... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Megson might be 'boring' by comparison but relative to Hoddle I'd rather have that, without doubt. I'd almost rather have Gregory than Hoddle :shock: :shock:

I'm sorry MB but i don't have any links with the board like you so I still have to say that i think Megson is in the running because it's been everywhere on the news in the papers and i think that he wil do a great job if or when he gets appointed he knows what he's doing and he did a great job with West Brom so I'd like to have him as manager.

I hope it's Craig Levein... but if it's a straight choice between these two it has to be Hoddle for me...

I wouldn't want either. If I was held at gunpoint though I would choose Megson, but only cause he is slightly more sane than Hoddle.

Singth said:
I wouldn't want either. If I was held at gunpoint though I would choose Megson, but only cause he is slightly more sane than Hoddle.

Even if it was Glen holding the gun? :lol: :lol:

mad biker said:
None of the above !!

I thought you'd spat your dummy and got on your bike as you said we did'nt appreciate your high level board contacts.
So if you do know someone who knows the receptionist at Walkers, tell us who she has seen having a cheese and tomato sandwich with Timbo.
Or are you just making all this stuff up as you go along!

Stratchan!!!
He will give all the players a kick up the bum and won't take any lying around, the players have had it easy with micky and stratchan will make them work!!!

bazzer said:
mad biker said:
None of the above !!

I thought you'd spat your dummy and got on your bike as you said we did'nt appreciate your high level board contacts.
So if you do know someone who knows the receptionist at Walkers, tell us who she has seen having a cheese and tomato sandwich with Timbo.

I "spat the dummy" because of personal insults actually, never once said you did`nt appreciate my posts, it`s funny how people try to guess where my mate works, I have no "high level" board contacts, and your dead right, I DO make it all up, good at it though aint I ??? best regards MB

mad biker said:
bazzer said:
mad biker said:
None of the above !!

I "spat the dummy" because of personal insults actually, never once said you did`nt appreciate my posts, it`s funny how people try to guess where my mate works, I have no "high level" board contacts, and your dead right, I DO make it all up, good at it though aint I ??? best regards MB

No you don't MB, no one is that good at predicting things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669