Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff

The holiday season will soon be with us. Me and Mrs Biff will be starting early with a trip to Cape Verde In March. Has anybody been, and what was your thoughts.

Has anybody else got anything booked, and if so,where are you going.

Re: Holiday's.

I'm toying with a week in Maspalomas in April.

I've got a cracking price for all 4 of us (£140.75 each - flight and hotel) on All Inclusive basis. However i'm not sure my 2 year old son would be a delight to have on the plane for 4 hours.

So it may be that we return to one of the 'Costas' in early May.

Im going Argentina this year, got the money stashed aside, not booked yet. Been wanting to go for years and can crash at my mates so, should be relatively cheap for what it is

Im going to costa Del ****ingnewboilerandradiators only £4000 should do me for this year. :038:

Re: Holiday is.

Avlaki in northern Corfu, 3 weeks in a friends villa leave 26th July. I want it hot.

Last edited:

Not doing much this year - it's a recession you know!

A couple of camping trips in the summer is all we have 'planned'.

Back to Tucson in 2 weeks for 10 days, then to the Hamptons in June.

We have a cottage (with private pool) in Devon booked for a week in May. Might look at something else later in the year but will be in this country.

Just booked a week in Belek, Turkey on the beach for September. Not sure what we will do between now and then.

2 weeks in Frejus in the South of France in June. Just in time to watch the world cup out there.

Only downside is that me and the other half are going with my parents and my sisters family. Not so bad you'd think. My brother in law is a tree supporter and thinks he knows best. ****. and my sister is a bit of a knob jockey too

A week in Pennsilvania/Michigan in April then two weeks in Mexico on honeymoon in August. Considering 4/5 days in New York nearer to Autumn but might save and go Skiing in Feb instead.

a week in both cornwall and gran canaria in august. Long weekend at centre parcs in april.

Been looking at Stockholm today for a week following Football in late July, rooms seems at a premium. Also looking to do Berlin soon. These would be MK 'finding myself' esque trips.

As for Sun holiday, my Mum and Dad want to go Canary Island near Christmas. I am against it quiet highly. If we're going at Christmas, I'd prefer it out of the ex-Pat bubble.

Last edited:

These would be MK 'finding myself' esque trips.
:icon_bigg
Not 'finding myself' trips, but getting away from everybody trips!

Lads trip golfing in Portugal for a week. Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669