Hollaway back on?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lingo

Leicester will again try to appoint Ian Holloway, who was suspended by QPR this week, as their new manager after Mike Newell turned them down. (Daily Mail)

from the BBC site....

Also reported in the sun:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Hope this is all just Bollocks

Re: Holloway back on?!

its just because everyone else has said no, running out of already poor options. why we dont just wait until the end of the season with kelly in charge is beyond me

Lingo said:
Leicester will again try to appoint Ian Holloway, who was suspended by QPR this week, as their new manager after Mike Newell turned them down. (Daily Mail)

from the BBC site....
Usual Daily Mail crap.:mad:

fitz said:
its just because everyone else has said no, running out of already poor options. why we dont just wait until the end of the season with kelly in charge is beyond me

A win tomorrow and we will......

Lboro fox said:
Sounds like info to me bob... wheres me vcash!!!

Dont do it LF, look at my v.cash bets on Lennon.....

not as bad as mine on joe :(

I didnt want to say anything before tomorrows game but i have been offered the managers job! After playing champy for almost 2 months Mr Davies thought I had as much experience as holloway and as im a leicester lad he said i would be excepted more by the fans!

So expect a news conference on Mon at 1pm! :icon_cool :icon_bigg

Willlow said:
I didnt want to say anything before tomorrows game but i have been offered the managers job! After playing champy for almost 2 months Mr Davies thought I had as much experience as holloway and as im a leicester lad he said i would be excepted more by the fans!

So expect a news conference on Mon at 1pm! :icon_cool :icon_bigg

a mate of mine applied for the leeds united job and he got a response saying despite his credible record on championship manager they didnt feel he had the desired quality for the job. he has it framed on his wall, its a classic

fitz said:
I agree, nobody decent is available at the moment. Let rob carry on till the end of the season, if he keeps us up and we win more than we lose robs the man . If it doesent work out there will be all summer to sort the job out.

i would rather we gave ian beale the job than ian holloway.
hes still obnoxious, but the comedy value would be better
when confronted by a local skinhead

I think we should approach the man from Del Monte to be the new manager, at least he says YES !!!!!!!!!!!

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I think we should approach the man from Del Monte to be the new manager, at least he says YES !!!!!!!!!!!

Or we could interview the poor bastard 15 odd times until he breaks down in tears, and begins to blubber no!

SilverFox said:
Or we could interview the poor bastard 15 odd times until he breaks down in tears, and begins to blubber no!

:038: :038:

To be honest I dont think we would need the 15 interviews, based on recent history, just the twice will be sufficient :icon_lol:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
:038: :038:

To be honest I dont think we would need the 15 interviews, based on recent history, just the twice will be sufficient :icon_lol:

I think its the fancy sandwiches they serve up, why dont they just offer cheese and onion, ham and mustard....proper mens sandwiches.

Boy Genius said:
I think its the fancy sandwiches they serve up, why dont they just offer cheese and onion, ham and mustard....proper mens sandwiches.

Never mind offering sandwiches, maybe they should offer some coooont the job as manager, I bet every time a candidate leaves the room, Timmy turns to the board and says :

" Well I thought that went really well, he is the guy to lead our club back to the higher reaches of English football, I am sure we covered everything, cannot wait to unveil them, really excited "

Next moment ......Candidate leaves the Walkers car park, at break neck speed, wheels screeching as he pulls away in disgust.......

Meanwhile Timmy suddenly remembers " Bugger I knew we had forgotten something, we never offered him the job, fiddlesticks, oh well we will just ask his club to make a statement saying they refused us permission to talk to them......anyway lets go to the 1884 for lashings of ginger beer ...hurrahhh"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669