Holloway accepts fans' anger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or are people really concetrating on his everyword and over-analysing it too much now we are down near the bottom. If these words were coming when we were mid-table no-one would pick up on them

Is it just me or are people really concetrating on his everyword and over-analysing it too much now we are down near the bottom. If these words were coming when we were mid-table no-one would pick up on them

If a manager of any club said ...

"Let's gang up on me and have a bit of a go is it?

then i would expect there fans to talk about it. Dont see why this should be any different?

Last edited:
I think the problem he's now facing is caused by the intensity of support and feelings towards him.

Some people were guilty of almost loving the guy, bordering on scary. A lot of these people are now guilty of hating the guy and turning on him. They can't control their emotions when it comes to football.

Must say I'm beginning to detest the man

What a cnut

Must say I'm beginning to detest the man

What a cnut

Agreed. Ive felt this way for sometime.

In a strange turn around, im finding his latest ramblings quite funny. The biscuit tin analogy was the pinnacle of this idiots quotes.

Is it me or does Ian Holloway and Martin Allen have similiar interviews, they both like to make jokes and make it seem like nothing it happening when your team is getting fuked up?

I have not really changed my opinion, im still sure that he has the ability to turn us into a good team, i never went over the top in terms of supporting him but neither have i turned on him.

Im going purely on past exploits as a manger obviously, but i believe given a fresh season he can do yo us what he did for Plymouth but on a bigger scale, maybe im just talking out of desperation but i sincerely want him to succeed, simply because that means we all succeed.

I think the timing anf turmoil of it all has been his downfall, im very worried that both he and we, will not recover from this highly damaging season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669