Holloway Tenders Resignation - Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotairballoonconnieyx7.gif

I mean no beef with you my dear NF, aside from BH you are the most brilliantly informed on here, and with you we suffered the Danny Murphy shenanigans.

As long as you have no beef with me, thats all that matters :icon_wink

It could be the deal is done, but plymouth want to appear they fought hard to keep him?

Whats the mater with you lot, No matter who becomes manager some of you will not be happy!!

Remember without MM money we would not be playing at all. FACT

Whats the mater with you lot, No matter who becomes manager some of you will not be happy!!

Remember without MM money we would not be playing at all. FACT

Just because you put FACT in capital letters doesn't mean it's true.

The main difference is that without MM money we would not have been able to spunk 2 million on DJ Campbell, whether that is a bad thing or not is debatable.

Sounds like that's what's going on.

I think there should be a transfer window for managers as well as players, and if a board says you can't talk to him, that should be the end of it.

Morally we'll come out of this very badly. But we should be used to that by now.

Well Megson and Bolton did both sh*t on us!

Milan did say he would do things properly! Not announce things publicly etc.

I suppose saying "I do not want Holloway at Leicester" is one way of keeping it private!

i cant wait, this is gonna be good

Bowman is to a degree right in what he says, without MM coming in we WOULD (caps mean it's a fact) have gone into administration, the birch said the club was just days away from it again! So I suppose we would still be playing whilst in administration, but for how long?

Bowman is to a degree right in what he says, without MM coming in we WOULD (caps mean it's a fact) have gone into administration, the birch said the club was just days away from it again! So I suppose we would still be playing whilst in administration, but for how long?

HYSTERIA.

It's all bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673