Holloway

Status
Not open for further replies.
as obviously one of the few folk who actually still likes the bloke, i wish him all the best if he gets the swindon job.

I'm with you in hoping he gets the Swindon job.

Because then I can give the little tosser shit on February 14th when they come to the Walkers!

I always had you for a BM anyway.

I am sure Lako did as well......:102:
:icon_bigg yeah i think your a bad man and so does my mate !!!!!!!

for **** sake you arse if your gonna slag me off then stand up for yourself and dont use others to back you up!!

So you like the bloke because he brought success to other clubs but managed to relegate the only real club you care about.

In that case I ****ing adore T****r

idont adore the bloke lako and i,l always remeber him as the bloke that brought us down to this division. but i know he,s done decent things at too many clubs to be classed as a crap manager thats what pisses me off.he was crap for us but decent for all the others so does that make him a shite manager? for us yeah but for anybody else no .

:icon_bigg yeah i think your a bad man and so does my mate !!!!!!!

for **** sake you arse if your gonna slag me off then stand up for yourself and dont use others to back you up!!

unless of course your used to a man "behind you":102:

If he gets the job he will do well at Swindon

If he gets the job he will do well at Swindon

I agree with you actually.

I am still amazed things turned out so badly for him here, but in the cold light of day he actually did a terrible job, compounded totally by NPs performance both with the squad and transfers in his short time here.

The thing i liked about holloway was his teeth. They were splendid. I can't be angry with a man with good teeth.

The visual results of poor dental hygiene is a characteristic that I think would lead to the demisre of this club. I will vigourously oppose the hiring of a man with poor teeth and make my feelings plain in no uncertain terms.

****ing ***** with bad teeth should be beaten with two foot long teeth brushes. The bristly end. Mother****ers.

and here,s me thinking that a BM was anybody who was blinkered to the leicester city cause and refused to believe anything about the foxes was bad.!! i didnt relise that a BM WAS ANYBODY THAT DIDNT AGREE WITH WHAT WAS WAS POSTED ON HERE! f**k me if thats the case give me my bobble hat scarf and rattle, i,l pull out me signed pic of taylor and dont anybody tell me that tommy english had a bad game for us!! its BM all the way for me!
it never worked for him here and he got us into aright mess but he was succesful were ever else he worked ask qpr bristol rovers and plymouth fans (when they forgive him). it never worked for him here but i still believe he,s a good manager.

As a Blue Mongie I agree with most of this. The one qualification I would make is that I don't think he got us into a right mess. I think we were in a mess and he was unsuccessful at getting us out. I believe Ian Holloway is a fine man who may well be a fine manager at some other club. However, even Blue Mongies are not loyal all the time since I would not support Martin Allen who I do not admire as a man or as a manager.
After relegation Milan was right to bring in a new man without any baggage. The new management team have brought in excellent players and got them playing as a team therefore they have this Blue Mongies full support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669