horsefield is de vries class

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahey

why did horsefield come on for fryatt in norwich game? he is proper unfit and dont do much for us, i think if de vries was back from his load he would do ok now, at least he was sumut to have a laugh at but he did try remember... horsefield feck off ya dill

de Vries is black, Horsefield is white. :102:

the way that we are playing at the moment we might as wel get de vries back for the last few games of the season, you never know!!

JH knows he will not be here next season which can be said about a few other players, the only reason I can think that they have no passion, fight or spirit and couldn't give a sh*t.

Both useless but give De Vries credit for not giving up. What's the point of bringing in colour, got nothing to do with it unless it bothers you.

Two players as bad as each other, one white one black. The black one gets shipped out and the white one takes his place. I have never subscribed to the Mark Bright theory but I do wonder and this is one of those situations that makes me think that MB was right. :102:

Hume for all his effort to no effect seems to get an easy ride. :102:

Two players as bad as each other, one white one black. The black one gets shipped out and the white one takes his place. I have never subscribed to the Mark Bright theory but I do wonder and this is one of those situations that makes me think that MB was right. :102:

Hume for all his effort to no effect seems to get an easy ride. :102:

Don't be daft Steve. Race has nowt to do with it. Plus the fact De Vries started most games, Horsefield has turned into a bit part player(plus the fact he's only on loan!0

Don't be daft Steve. Race has nowt to do with it. Plus the fact De Vries started most games, Horsefield has turned into a bit part player(plus the fact he's only on loan!0
Well said Rotherham. De Vries had plenty of time to prove himself and got shipped out because he couldn't hack it not because of his colour. Horseshit has only been here a short time and proved himself bad much quicker but is on loan till the end of the season. won't be hear after another 4 games I'm sure.

Last edited:
Well said Rotherham. De Vries had plenty of time to prove himself and got shipped out because he couldn't hack it not because of his colour. Horseshit has only been here a short time and proved himself bad much quicker but is on loan till the end of the season. won't be hear after another 4 games I'm sure.

Quite right, the only decent flashes he's shown was the Cov game.

Am i the only person who thinks giving MDV another chance is a good idea?

Am i the only person who thinks giving MDV another chance is a good idea?

players are like fireworks IMO if they didnt work the first time you should never go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669