HOT NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Jonathon Pearce just said on radio 5 that Craig Levein the HEARTS manager is being interviewed for the Leicester job on thursday. I have to say that i don't no much about him.

Great news but I've heard nothing about it up here! I know Levein is a little pissed off with life at Hearts.

I've just been on the Hearts web-site and I have to say it sounds like he's ripe for a change of scene. Of all the names I've heard associated with us recently, I think he'd probably be my first choice.

Who??? I'd rather see Megson on the hot seat for us. Atleast we know abit about Megson.

I'd like to have Megson to I really don't no why not many people want him he will do an excellent job and change our teams fortunes around.

Better than Megson I think. However I did see Hearts in Europe and they were non too special. :wink:

If this is true then IMO will be excellent news, very well thought of, young and plays good football if we get him it will be superb.

Could it be he is actually going to be unveiled as manager tomorrow, it seems strange that his name has been leaked regarding interviews yet everything else has been carried out in almost total secrecy.

All other links have been pure speculation but this seems to have some substance, I find it strange that this has come out when there has been no other leaks from the club. I think he has had his interview today and will be named tomorrow, but this is purely my opinion.

mad biker said:
The Levein link IS true !

MB is Levein the favourite ? and who else is on the shortlist ? please send me a pm would be much appreciated.

According to Ceefax both Levein and Hearts are denying the reports that we are to interview him tomorrow. Come on MB give us a clue whats going on please.

MB in your humble opinion where does Levein sit as regards the shortlist, is he in your opinion the best option or are there better alternatives on the shortlist.

leave him alone ktf! :wink:
any news is great Madbloke! keep it coming when you can.

what goes on at these manager interviews anyway? psychometric tests? role play?
cv. left school early
work experience..played footy till i got injured, can make blokes run around traffic cones, can chew gum and spit on the pitch, will bitch at officials even if i know i'm wrong... :roll:
"right you're in...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570