Hot or Not - Amy Winehouse

Winehouse, would you?

• Not for all the money she's spent on crack.

Votes: 29 100.0%
  • Yes, but I'd need to do a lot of rocks first.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
so which papers have spelt out that they wish PD dead and not AW

A lot of the tabloids want to push and push Doherty and others and then if he dies they will all be on about what a waste of a great talent he was blah blah.He's a Drug Addict,he harms himself nobody else,his songs give a lot of people pleasure and help them through hard times.He's treated by many like some Child Sex Offender.I have no hate for Amy Whitehouse or Pete Doherty I pity both of them,they are sad sad people

A lot of the tabloids want to push and push Doherty and others and then if he dies they will all be on about what a waste of a great talent he was blah blah.He's a Drug Addict,he harms himself nobody else,his songs give a lot of people pleasure and help them through hard times.He's treated by many like some Child Sex Offender.I have no hate for Amy Whitehouse or Pete Doherty I pity both of them,they are sad sad people

i would say that the press do that with AW as well tbh and as for them being drug addicts and harming themselves and nobody else in my opinion is wrong because they are hurting their families etc in a different way but still hurting them

i would say that the press do that with AW as well tbh and as for them being drug addicts and harming themselves and nobody else in my opinion is wrong because they are hurting their families etc in a different way but still hurting them

You are entitled to your opinion:102:

did you vote in this thread YV?

no thanks

Things must be bad,Amy can't even score in a Talking Balls forum :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675