Hotels near Wembley

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

Can anyone recommend any cheap hotels near to Wembley Stadium, or within a few tube stops at least?

The cheapest i have so far is about £60 quid for the 2 of us.I want it for tomorrow night.

Can anyone recommend any cheap hotels near to Wembley Stadium, or within a few tube stops at least?

The cheapest i have so far is about £60 quid for the 2 of us.I want it for tomorrow night.

What is it, a bail hostel? :icon_lol:

Yeh Ive booked it now, you lot a too feckin slow in helping!

They are posh compared to what I'm used to:icon_bigg

Never had a problem with them myself and at 30 quid each for a clean dry room for the night is fine by me. Not paying feckin 8 quid for brekkie though.

if you want cheap and cheerful try the Euro Hotel less than a mile from Wembley £50 includes continental breakfast

Travelodges are ok if you just want to get your head down

That's certainly Nottingham's aim when he takes me there, the dirty little bugger!

Aye they might throw in a Yoghurt and a cup of luke warm coffee if you are lucky

And a slice of cheese and a slice of something that looks like ham but tastes of something rather different

Yummy it is

A croissant and a bit of jam

When we went Germany with the school. We used to have a continental breakfast every morning - Cobs or croissant, bit of jam, cheese or ham (well supposed to be ham, could have been horse for all I knew).

I was shocked when they said make your own lunch from these options. After one day of eating goats cheese sarnies, it was jam sarnies every day from then. I was amazed on the final day when we were let loose in the supermarket to buy our own for the way back....30 English school kids descended on the Co-Op of some German village...magic...racing around with shopping trollies, causing trouble, dumping kids in freezers and other soft products. Those were the days......as was the rumble on the ferry on the way back with some cockneys.

Last edited:
Travelodges are ok,they are cheap if you book in advance and fine if its just a night's sleep you want.Of course if you want to impress a lady then you have to go upmarket and go for a Holiday Inn...

if you want cheap and cheerful try the Euro Hotel less than a mile from Wembley £50 includes continental breakfast

Booked up and looks shit from the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46