How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

I am depressed.

Leicester lose 4-3, MM deal is delayed again, the weather is fecking terrible, co-op has ran out of Belgian Buns and I received a job rejection letter.

I think I am going to have listen to Belle And Sebastian and look at some pictures of Danny Minogue to cheer myself up.

How is everyone feeling today.

Hazza!

you should have come to Great Glen Co-op i have plently if Belgium Buns at 99p they are a bargin!

Im still gutted how we lost, i felt ill last night. We were so close to getting through! and its my fault!!!!!!!!!!!!

This wind is really bad, all the wheelie bins have blown over and there is rubbish flying around!

Tomorrow is my last shift as a baker and im looking forward to that! This time tomorrow ill be unemployed!

I've still got a bit of a rash, but the cream is working wonders

I feel like microwaved shit.

The hangover has worn off and the Jessica- Jane Clement pic on my phone is cheering me up.

Chipper!
The useless feckers have finally done the floor properly in the kitchen and I can now get on with getting everything back to normal.
Plus our general manager's been given the push, pointless fecker!
:038:
Happy days.

I am depressed.

Leicester lose 4-3, MM deal is delayed again, the weather is fecking terrible, co-op has ran out of Belgian Buns and I received a job rejection letter.

I think I am going to have listen to Belle And Sebastian and look at some pictures of Danny Minogue to cheer myself up.

Is Danny Minogue Dannii's and Kylie's brother?

Chipper!
The useless feckers have finally done the floor properly in the kitchen and I can now get on with getting everything back to normal.
Plus our general manager's been given the push, pointless fecker!
:038:
Happy days.

:icon_roll :icon_sad: :icon_evil
10 minutes late, a gust of wind sends 3 roof tiles down onto my car, smashing the windscreen and putting some feck off dents in the bonnet.
:098:

I am depressed.

I'm a cuckoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572