How are you feeling....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbro-Fox

Legend
ahead of these two play off legs?

Personally I am so nervous. At the start of the season I honestly thought that we would do well to stay up, after the first few months of the season I began to believe that we could achieve mid table and then on on towards the end of the season I began to believe that the dream of making the play offs and even the Premiership could be a reality and we have a great chance to make the dream become a reality.

I have been reading so many different views on the next two games and many people say that even if we go out we shouldn't be bothered and this season should be treated as a success. I agree that this season has been a success regardless but to be honest as much as I'm pessimistic about the next two games, deep down I think we can do it! If we don't make it then despite how I may say I feel I will be gutted inside. Having watched Blackpool v Forest earlier I realised that we are just as good as anyone in these play offs, there is absolutely no reason why we can't do it and return to the promised land where I truly believe a club of our stature belongs!

Tomorrow is going to be such a great day. Two years ago when we got relegated I remember going into school on the Monday and having the piss took out of me all day about Leicester and going down to League One. Since Nigel Pearson was appointed we have gone from strength to strength in all departments and has restored the pride back in our club. Our defence is one of the best in the league, the midfield is strong and the attack is looking stronger with a Fryatt on his way back from injury. The stadium will be packed tomorrow and we are against a team who do have quality but as we have already proved at home can be beaten, away from home we were unlucky in the FA Cup and in the league are teams was far from our strongest.

It's so good to here people talking about us in a good way again, people backing us for promotion and praising our manager and team! Its certainly great to be a Leicester fan at the minute and although I will be gutted if we don't make Wembley we have done excellent this season and when you look at the teams who came up with us it makes our achievements look even better.

Lets get a lead tomorrow and go to Cardiff on Wednesday full of confidence and see the job through. Come on Leicester we can ****ing do this!!

Leicester 'til I die :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Last edited:
It's 'til not til'.

It goes before because the ' replaces the unseen "un".

;)

Last edited:
ahead of these two play off legs?

Personally I am so nervous. At the start of the season I honestly thought that we would do well to stay up, after the first few months of the season I began to believe that we could achieve mid table and then on on towards the end of the season I began to believe that the dream of making the play offs and even the Premiership could be a reality and we have a great chance to make the dream become a reality.

I have been reading so many different views on the next two games and many people say that even if we go out we shouldn't be bothered and this season should be treated as a success. I agree that this season has been a success regardless but to be honest as much as I'm pessimistic about the next two games, deep down I think we can do it! If we don't make it then despite how I may say I feel I will be gutted inside. Having watched Blackpool v Forest earlier I realised that we are just as good as anyone in these play offs, there is absolutely no reason why we can't do it and return to the promised land where I truly believe a club of our stature belongs!

Tomorrow is going to be such a great day. Two years ago when we got relegated I remember going into school on the Monday and having the piss took out of me all day about Leicester and going down to League One. Since Nigel Pearson was appointed we have gone from strength to strength in all departments and has restored the pride back in our club. Our defence is one of the best in the league, the midfield is strong and the attack is looking stronger with a Fryatt on his way back from injury. The stadium will be packed tomorrow and we are against a team who do have quality but as we have already proved at home can be beaten, away from home we were unlucky in the FA Cup and in the league are teams was far from our strongest.

It's so good to here people talking about us in a good way again, people backing us for promotion and praising our manager and team! Its certainly great to be a Leicester fan at the minute and although I will be gutted if we don't make Wembley we have done excellent this season and when you look at the teams who came up with us it makes our achievements look even better.

Lets get a lead tomorrow and go to Cardiff on Wednesday full of confidence and see the job through. Come on Leicester we can ****ing do this!!

Leicester 'til I die :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Oi, Harbs. One of your parents has hacked into your TB account.

Some mad mixture of excitement and nerves.

Just about every possible permutation has gone through my head over the past week.

I have butterflies in my stomach, among other places...

Oh, put it this way, I will not be sleeping tonight.

Will be a piece of piss, and if anything of the other match today is to go by, we will murder either of those at Wembley

My view is that if we go out and take the initiative tomorrow we will murder cardiff at our place in front of 32,000. Leaving is either a holloway bashing or a forest fire away from the Premier League.

Morrisson for me is the best right back in the division, hobbs among the top 5 centre halves, weale the best goalkeeper, Brown the luckiest man alive.

in midfield: king, wellens and spearing are all quality passers of the ball and spearing has added a bit of bite and downright scouseness.

in dyer, gallagher, waghorn, vaughan, fryatt, kermorgant and howard we have the seven most varied striking options open to anyone in the division - Cardiff can't possibly prepare for each of the 3 or 4 different ways in which we could play 3 up top, 4 strikers playing across the park as has happened: 4-5-1 or 4-4-2. Likelihood is that 6 of the above will see action at some stage and all will contribute something decent.

I'm thinking 4-1 to Leicester
I'm very, very confident.

very excited, cant wait to get up, be inside the stadium sipping on my fosters, then settling down before the biggest game of our season to date! and pretty confident of a win

Some mad mixture of excitement and nerves.

Just about every possible permutation has gone through my head over the past week.

I have butterflies in my stomach, among other places...

Oh, put it this way, I will not be sleeping tonight.

Me too, i actually feel :078:

Oi, Harbs. One of your parents has hacked into your TB account.

As I was reading his post I was thinking exactly the same thing, then I saw you'd already posted it and had a good chuckle to myself.:081::081:

very excited, cant wait to get up, be inside the stadium sipping on my fosters, then settling down before the biggest game of our season to date! and pretty confident of a win

:018::018: Shouldn't take your own booze in

Utterly nervous.

Can't sleep and feel like I could actually throw up any minute. Have hardly eaten all day either.

Last edited:
Stop, communicate and Listen... that's it. No nerves, no if or buts. When this team plays positively without the second guessing we look very solid.. we're going to win that's it. As someone here said, the options up front really will have teams guessing... how long since we had 5 strikers at the club, all pushing each other for a starting place?

How'd you think Cardiff like the prospect of facing Dyer or N'Guessan with tied legs for the last 20 mins take it to them! Then off to Dylan T's place down the road from Pyle.

Weale
Morrisson
Hobbs
Brown
Berner

Spearing
Wellens
King

Waghorn
Vaughn for Fryatt/Kermorgant @ 70min
Gallagher for Dyer/N'Guessan @ 60min

Last edited:
come on the foxes, 1st coffee, then a shower, get ready then lets get down the walkers, im buzzing :) come on waghorn!!!!

Well, I'm awake feeling excited and nervous. I don't usually wake this early on a Sunday morning, but couldn't help it today.

Its just another game...... and if you believe that you'll believe anything :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566